CAG Empanelment of CA firms/LLPs for the year 2020-2021 from 1 January 2020 to 14 February 2020
CAG Empanelment of Chartered Accountant firms/LLPs for the year 2020-2021
Online Applications are invited from Chartered Accountant firms/LLPs who desire to be empanelled with the office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India for the year 2020-2021 for the purpose of appointment of auditors of Companies as per Sections 139 (5) and 139(7) of the Companies Act 2013 and of Statutory Corporations/Autonomous Bodies as per the provisions of their respective Acts.
The online application along with detailed instructions in this regard will be available on the website of CAG at www.cag.gov.in from 1 January 2020 to 14 February 2020.
The firms/LLPs can apply/update the data showing the status of their firm as on 1 January 2020. After filling/updating the data, the firms/LLPs will be required to generate online acknowledgement letter for the year. If the firms/LLPs fail to generate online acknowledgment letter, their application would not be considered for empanelment. The firms/LLPs will be required to submit a print out of the acknowledgement letter generated online and also hard copies of the documents in support of their online application by 28 February 2020.
Go to CAG Empanelment Page Click Here >>
- SEBI amends categories of foreign portfolio investor
- Trust for benefits of particular community no ground to deny Registration u/s 12AA
- Withdrawal of deduction u/s 54/54F beyond scope of rectification u/s 154
- CBDT relaxes time for submission of Forms 15G & 15H for FY 2020-21
- Measure to facilitate trade during lockdown to expedite customs clearance of goods