Indian Accounting Standards-An Overview. ICAI releases 5th edition (Revised 2020)
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has released fifth edition of Indian Accounting Standards: An Overview (Revised 2020).
The said publication captures all the amendments to Ind ASs notified by the MCA vide notification dated 24 July 2020, as Companies (Indian Accounting Standards) Amendment Rules, 2020, comprising critical amendments to Ind AS which are applicable for the accounting year beginning on or after April 1, 2020.
Download the publication: Click Here >>
- Empanelment to act as ICAI Exam observers for Nov 2020 CA Exam reopened till 25.10.2020
- Writ Petition filed in Rajasthan High Court for Tax Audit due date extension for AY 2020-21
- Ceiling of allowable partners remuneration u/s 40b and exclusion of interest income
- Date of submission of EO fulfilment document extended for expiring Export Obligation period
- ICAI amends rule for Registration to CA Foundation/Intermediate Course etc.