Indian Accounting Standards-An Overview. ICAI releases 5th edition (Revised 2020)
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has released fifth edition of Indian Accounting Standards: An Overview (Revised 2020).
The said publication captures all the amendments to Ind ASs notified by the MCA vide notification dated 24 July 2020, as Companies (Indian Accounting Standards) Amendment Rules, 2020, comprising critical amendments to Ind AS which are applicable for the accounting year beginning on or after April 1, 2020.
Download the publication: Click Here >>
- NO TDS u/s 194A to Scheduled Tribes by scheduled banks located in in NE States & Ladakh Region
- CBDT notifies two sovereign wealth funds u/s 10(23FE)
- CBDT extends due date for linking of Aadhaar and PAN. Timelines for penalty extended
- Time limit to generate UDIN extended to 60 days from 15 days
- Recommendations of 45th GST Council Meeting. Highlights of Decisions taken