CAPF and CPMF veterans & their dependents/widows included in Schedule VII of Companies Act 2013 for CSR related measures
MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS
New Delhi, the 23rd, June 2020
G.S.R.399(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (1) of section 467 of the Companies Act, 2013 (18 of 2013), the Central Government hereby makes the following further amendments in Schedule VII to the said Act, namely:—
In the said Schedule, in item (vi), after the words “war widows and their dependents”, the words “Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) and Central Para Military Forces (CPMF) veterans, and their dependents including widows;” shall be inserted.
2. This notification shall come into force on the date of its publication in the Official Gazette.
[F. No. 13/18/2019-CSR]
GYANESHWAR KUMAR SINGH, Jt. Secy.
Note: The Schedule VII was brought into force with effect from the 1st April, 2014 and was amended (effective from the 1st April, 2014) vide notification number G.S.R. 130(E), dated the 27th February, 2014, Corrigenda number G.S.R. 261(E), dated the 31st March, 2014, notification number G.S.R. 568(E), dated the 6th August, 2014, notification number G.S.R. 741(E), dated the 24th October, 2014, notification number G.S.R. 390(E), dated the 30th May, 2019, notification number G.S.R. 776(E), dated the 11th October, 2019, Corrigenda number GSR 859(E), dated the 19th November, 2019 and notification number G.S.R. 313(E) dated 26th May, 2020.
Download Notification Click Here >>
- ICAI announces Capacity Building Initiatives for Chartered Accountant in Practice
- Corona Kavach Policy – IRDAI’s launches Individual Covid Standard Health Policy
- Processing of ITRs with refund claims u/s 143(1) up to AY 2017-18 CBDT extends time to 31.10.2020
- Land received on HUF partition was itself stock in trade, hence no conversion u/s 45(2)
- SEBI Master Circular for Commodity Derivatives Market