(a) One can visit and browse the website (ABCAUS) without providing any Personal Information. The website does not store any personal details i.e. name, address, e-mail address, mobile number, profession, etc.
(b) However, any information shared by you with the administrator of the website directly is not stored on website nor shared with anyone and is used for Improving the website and provide preferred content. ABCAUS shall have the right to use your Information as provided by you and such usage of your information by us does not amount to violation of any rights you might have in your Information.
(e) The website also uses Google Analytics and embeded You tube videos. When you visit the website, or click on these videos, your web browser automatically sends certain information to Google. This includes the URL of the page you’re visiting and your IP address, session statistics, browser and device information or read cookies that are already there.
- ICAI cancels/restores membership of thousands of CAs due to death/non payment of fee
- NSDL latest e-TDS TCS RPU Version 4.9 and FVU 8.4 applicable from 24.11.2023 – Download
- Procedures/provisions for amnesty for taxpayers who missed GST appeal filing deadline
- Exemption u/s 54F-Bar of holding more than one residential house applies to whole day of transfer
- Under section 271AAB undisclosed income also means additional income due to bogus expense – ITAT