NSDL latest e-TDS TCS Return Preparation Utility (RPU) Version 3.2 from FY 2007-08
NSDL has revised the e-TDS TCS RPU utility for preparing of TDS/TCS returns.
e-TDS/TCS File validation utility (FVU) versions 2.163 up to FY 2009-10 and Version 6.7 for FY 2010-11 onwards have also been released
NSDL latest e-TDS TCS RPU Version 3.2
e-TDS/TCS Return Preparation Utility Ver. 3.2 for Regular & Correction quarterly e-TDS/TCS statements from FY 2007-08
Key Features – Return Preparation Utility (RPU) version 3.2
1. New section code 194K is added for Form 26Q
- New section code 194K is available under dropdown list of section codes in RPU
- Same should be applicable for statements pertains to FY 2020-21 onwards.
- Same should be applicable for regular as well as correction (C3) statements of Form 26Q.
- Remark value C and Y should be available for this section under remark dropdown option in RPU.
2. This version of RPU is applicable with effect from June 12, 2020.
FVU for quarterly e-TDS/TCS statement pertaining to FY 2010-11 onwards
FVU for quarterly e-TDS/TCS statement up to FY 2009-10
- Percentage of cases selected for Income Tax scrutiny reduced drastically over the years
- Deeming provision u/s 68 not apply if no sum received in money i.e. cash or cheque- SC dismissed SLP
- MCA relaxes dispatch of notice by listed companies for rights issues opening upto 31.12.2020
- All Faceless e-Assessments are expected to be completed by mid-September 2020
- ICAI to open Additional Examination Centres in view of Covid-19 Pandemic