NSDL latest e-TDS TCS Return Preparation Utility (RPU) Version 4.4 from FY 2007-08
NSDL has revised the e-TDS TCS RPU utility for preparing of TDS/TCS returns.
e-TDS/TCS File validation utility (FVU) versions 2.173 up to FY 2009-10 and Version 7.9 for FY 2010-11 onwards have also been released
NSDL latest e-TDS TCS RPU Version 4.4
e-TDS/TCS Return Preparation Utility Ver. 4.4 for Regular & Correction quarterly e-TDS/TCS statements from FY 2007-08 This version of RPU is applicable with effect from 18.11.2022 onwards.
Features of 5 RPU 4.4
Five new section codes are added under Annexure I (i.e. deductee details) of Form 26Q which are as below:
|Section||Nature of payment (description to be populated for this section code in RPU||Section code to be used in statement i.e. value to be populated in text file|
|194S||Payment of consideration for transfer of virtual digital asset by persons other than specified persons||94S|
|194R||Benefits or perquisites of business or profession||94R|
|194B-P||Winnings from lotteries and crossword puzzles where consideration is made in kind or cash is not sufficient to meet the tax liability and tax has been paid before such winnings are released||4BP|
|194R-P||Benefits or perquisites of business or profession where such benefit is provided in kind or where part in cash is not sufficient to meet tax liability and tax required to be deducted is paid before such benefit is released||4RP|
|194S-P||Payment for transfer of virtual digital asset where payment is in kind or in exchange of another virtual digital asset and tax required to be deducted is paid before such payment is released||4SP|
FVU for quarterly e-TDS/TCS statement up to FY 2009-10
- Whether AO applied his mind or not is question of fact not law – SC dismisses SLP of Department
- No Prohibition on travelling abroad if proceedings u/s 10 of Black Money Act initiated
- Partnership firms/companies not eligible to be a registered valuer if not member of RVO
- Challenged to IBC by a CA refused by Supreme Court for want of locus and bonafide.
- Date of initiation of penalty in assessment order is the relevant date u/s 275(1)(c) for limitation