NSDL latest e-TDS TCS Return Preparation Utility (RPU) Version 2.6 effective from 12.04.2019
e-TDS/TCS File validation utility (FVU) versions 2.157 for FY 2007-08 to FY 2009-10 and 6.1 for FY 2010-11 onwards are also released
e-TDS/TCS Return Preparation Utility Ver. 2.6 for Regular & Correction quarterly e-TDS/TCS statements from FY 2007-08
Key Features – Return Preparation Utility (RPU) version 2.6
- Changes in field level validations for field “Deduction under section 16 (ia)” under Annexure II (Salary Details) of Form 24Q-Q4
- In case of section ID 16 (ia), “Total Deduction under Section 16” should be less than or equal to `40,000.00.
- This validation will be applicable for regular as well as correction statements (C4 type correction).
- Incorporation of latest File Validation Utility (FVU) version 6.1 (applicable for TDS/TCS statements pertaining to FY 2010-11 onwards) and FVU version 2.157 (applicable for TDS/TCS statements from FY 2007-08 up to FY 2009-10).
- This version of RPU is applicable with effect from April 12, 2019.
FVU for quarterly e-TDS/TCS statement pertaining to FY 2010-11 onwards
FVU for quarterly e-TDS/TCS statement up to FY 2009-10
----------- Similar Posts: -----------