Change in constitution of Quality Review Board under Company Secretaries Act 1980
MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS
New Delhi, the16th November, 2020
G.S.R.726(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by section 29A of the Company Secretaries Act, 1980 (56 of 1980), read with sub-rule (1) of rule 8 of the Company Secretaries Procedures of Meetings of Quality Review Board, and Terms and Conditions of Service and Allowances of the Chairperson and Members of the Board Rules, 2006, the Central Government hereby makes the following further amendments in the notification of the Government of India in the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (i) vide number G.S.R. 490(E), dated the 13th July, 2007, namely:—
2. In the said notification, for serial number (2) and the entries relating thereto, the following serial number and entries shall be substituted, namely:—
“ (2) Shri Chandra Wadhwa, Member;”
1305-1306, Vijaya Building,
Barakhamba Road, New Delhi-110001
3. This notification shall come into force on the date of its publication in the Official Gazette.
MANOJ PANDEY, Jt.Secy.
Note: The principal notification was published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Sub-Section (i) vide number G.S.R. 490(E), dated the 13th July, 2007 and subsequently amended vide number G.S.R. 68(E), dated the 6th February, 2012, G.S.R. 564(E), dated the 21st August, 2013, G.S.R. 323(E), dated the 27th April, 2015, G.S.R. 969(E), dated the 15th December, 2015, G.S.R. 328(E), dated the 22nd March, 2016, G.S.R. 539(E), dated the 23rd May, 2016, G.S.R. 1246(E), dated the 11th October, 2017, G.S.R. 1001(E), dated the 8th October, 2018, G.S.R. 33(E), dated the 14th January, 2020 and G.S.R. 339(E), dated the 1st June, 2020.
- RBI forbids banks to make dividend payment for financial year ended March 31 2020
- CBDT issues 34 new FAQs on Vivad se Vishwas Act. Read Circular no. 21 of 2020
- CBDT Circular on deduction of Tax ( TDS ) on Salaries u/s 192 during FY 2020-21
- Limit increased for contactless Card transactions & processing of e-mandates for recurring transactions
- Levy of GST on lotteries not ultra vires to the Constitution – Supreme Court