Filing of DIR-3 KYC WEB. The Companies (Appointment and Qualification of Directors) 3rd Amendment Rules 2019
The Companies (Appointment and Qualification of Directors) Third Amendment Rules, 2019 have been notified w.e.f 25th July 2019. As per the said notification:
(i) eForm DIR-3 KYC is to be filed by an individual who holds DIN and is filing his KYC details for the first time or by the DIN holder who has already filed his KYC once in eform DIR-3 KYC but wants to update his details.
(ii) Web service DIR-3-KYC-WEB is to be used by the DIN holder who has submitted DIR-3 KYC eform in the previous financial year and no update is required in his details.
The Notification is as under:
To be published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (i)]
MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS
New Delhi, the 25th July, 2019
G.S.R. __ (E). – In exercise of the powers conferred by the second proviso to sub-section (1), sub-section (4) and clause (f) of sub-section (6) of section 149, sub-sections (3) and (4) of section 150, section 151, sub-section (5) of section 152, section 153, section 154, section 157, section 160, sub-section (1) of section 168 and section 170 read with section 469 of the Companies Act, 2013 (18 of 2013), the Central Government hereby makes the following rules further to amend the Companies (Appointment and Qualification of Directors) Rules, 2014, namely:-
1. (1) These rules may be called the Companies (Appointment and Qualification of Directors) Third Amendment Rules, 2019.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. In the Companies (Appointment and Qualification of Directors) Rules, 2014 (hereinafter referred to as the said rules), in rule 11, in sub-rule (2) and sub-rule (3), after the letters, words and figure “e-form DIR-3-KYC” the words, letters and figures” or the web service DIR-3-KYC-WEB” as the case may be” shall be inserted.
3. In the said rules, in rule 12A,-
(i) for the words “who has been allotted”, the words “who holds” shall be substituted;
(ii) for the words, letters and figures “submit e-form DIR-3-KYC to the Central Government on or before 30th June of immediate next financial year”, the words, letters and figures “submit e-form DIR-3-KYC for the said financial year to the Central Government on or before 30th September of immediate next financial year” shall be substituted;
(iii) after the proviso, the following provisos shall be inserted, namely:
“Provided further that where an individual who has already submitted e-form DIR-3 KYC in relation to any previous financial year, submits web-form DIR-3 KYC-WEB through the web service in relation to any subsequent financial year it shall be deemed to be compliance of the provisions of this rule for the said financial year.
Provided also that in case an individual desires to update his personal mobile abcaus.in number or the e-mail address, as the case may be, he shall update the same by submitting e-form DIR-3 KYC only.
Provided also that fee for filing e-form DIR-3 KYC or web-form DIR-3 KYC-WEB through the web service, as the case may be, shall be payable as provided in Companies (Registration Offices and Fees) Rules, 2014.”.
4. In the said rules, in the Annexure, after e-form DIR-3 KYC, the following web-form shall be inserted, namely:-
DIR-3-KYC-WEB KYC OF DIRECTORS
Download Notification Click Here >>
- No service tax levy on Composite Works Contracts prior to Finance Act 2007 – SC
- Rule 17AA Books/documents to be kept by Charitable Trusts/other Institution
- If complainant not interested in pursuing case, holding CA guilty of misconduct not justified
- CBDT prescribes conditions for Covid-19 related relief to employees & Transfer of Properties
- Introducing Single Click Nil Filing of GSTR-1
addition u/s 68 ca misconduct cash deposit in bank CBDT cbdt circular CBDT Instruction cbdt notification cbdt order cbdt press release cgst circular cgst notification cit revision 263 concealment penalty covid-19 CSR custom circular demonetisation due date extension e-way bill faq GST circular GST Council Meeting gst faq gstr-1 GSTR-3B GST rates gst refund IBBI icai exam itat mca circular MCA notification order u/s 119 penalty 271(1)(c) penalty u/s 271(1)(c) Press Release reasons recorded reopening 148 Reopening us 147 sebi circular sebi regulations transfer and postings unexplained cash credits validity of notice u/s 148 Withdrawal of 2000 500 Bank Notes----------- Similar Posts: -----------