Companies (Registration of Foreign Companies) Amendment Rules 2021
MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS
New Delhi, the 5th August, 2021
G.S.R.538(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by clause (c) and clause (h) of sub-section (1) and sub-section (3) of section 380, clause (a) of sub-section (1) and sub-section (3) of section 381, section 385, clause (a) of section 386, section 389 and section 390,read with section 469 of the Companies Act, 2013 (18 of 2013), Central Government hereby makes the following rules to amend the Companies (Registration of Foreign Companies) Rules, 2014 namely :-
1. Short title and commencement-(1) These rules may be called the Companies (Registration of Foreign Companies) Amendment Rules, 2021.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. In the Companies (Registration of Foreign Companies) Rules, 2014, in clause (c) of sub-rule (1) of rule 2, the following explanation shall be inserted, namely:-
“Explanation.-For the purposes of this clause, electronic based offering of securities, subscription thereof or listing of securities in the International Financial Services Centres set up under section 18 of the Special Economic Zones Act, 2005 (28 of 2005) shall not be construed as ‘electronic mode’ for the purpose of clause (42) of section 2 of the Act.”.
[F. No. 1/23/2013-CL-V]
K.V.R. MURTY, Jt. Secy.
Note :The principal rules were published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (i) vide number G.S.R. 266(E), dated the 31st March, 2014.
Download Notification Click Here >>
- Contents of assessment order not decisive if reopening is change of opinion – SC
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Income Tax e-Verification Scheme 2021
- No legal authority exist for revenue-authorities can make lump-sum disallowance
- Capital Gain Exemption u/s 54 & 54F limited to Rs. 10 crores
- Increase in threshold limits for presumptive taxation u/s 44AD and section 44ADA