Functionality to file Revocation Application against GST Registration cancellation order enabled at GSTN Portal under Removal of Difficulty.
Functionality to file Revocation Application
In view of the Removal of Difficulty Order No. 01/2020 dated 25.06.2020, the restriction on filing revocation application, in case it was rejected, has been removed. Aggrieved taxpayers can file application for revocation of cancellation of registration once again.
Those taxpayer who have filed Appeal against rejection of the Revocation Application and the decision is still pending, they may also file the Revocation of Cancellation.
Steps to be taken:
Taxpayer is required to login and navigate to Services> Registration> Application for Revocation to file the application for revocation.
- SEBI Operational guidelines for Transfer & Dematerialization of re-lodged physical shares
- Extension of last date of filing of CRA-4 (cost audit report) for FY 2019-20 to 31.12.2020
- MCA notifies Special Courts in Maharashtra, WB & Tamil Nadu for trial of offences for SEBI filed cases
- SEBI again gives relaxation in timelines for compliance with regulatory requirements
- Clarification on export of Gems and Jewellery through Courier mode