GST Rate Notification on the recommendations of 38th meeting of the GST Council
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(Department of Revenue)
Notification No. 27/2019-Central Tax (Rate)
New Delhi, the 30th December, 2019
G.S.R. 961(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (1) of section 9 and sub-section (5) of section 15 of the Central Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017 (12 of 2017), the Central Government, on the recommendations of the Council, hereby makes the following further amendments in the notification of the Government of India in the Ministry of Finance (Department of Revenue), No.1/2017-Central Tax (Rate), dated the 28th June, 2017, published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (i), vide number G.S.R. 673(E), dated the 28th June, 2017, namely:-
In the said notification, –
(a) in Schedule II – 6%, serial numbers 80AA and 171A and the entries relating thereto shall be omitted;
(b) in Schedule III – 9%, after serial number 163A and the entries relating thereto, the following serial numbers and entries shall be inserted, namely: –
|“163B||3923 or 6305||Woven and non-woven bags and sacks of polyethylene or polypropylene strips or the like, whether or not laminated, of a kind used for packing of goods;|
|163C||6305 32 00||Flexible intermediate bulk containers”|
2. This notification shall come into force on the 1st day of January, 2020.
[F. No. 354/201/2019-TRU]
GUNJAN KUMAR VERMA, Under Secy.
Note : The principal notification No.1/2017-Central Tax (Rate), dated the 28th June, 2017 was published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (i), vide number G.S.R. 673(E), dated the 28th June, 2017 and was last amended by notification No. 14/2019-Central Tax (Rate), dated the 30th September, 2019, published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (i) vide number G.S.R. 709(E), dated the 30th September, 2019.
Download Notification Click Here >>
- Opening ITBA Appeal module for uploading physical pending appeals allocated to Faceless Appeal Units
- CBDT notifies tolerance limit between ALP u/s 92C & actual price for AY 2020-2021
- Order of Settlement Commission passed stating non examining of records upheld
- TDS non deduction by bank where income in Form 15G/15H exceeded threshold limit
- Testing of outside samples by Revenue Laboratories-Guidelines for customs samples