GSTN advises taxpayers not to wait for complete auto-population of e-invoices details in GSTR-1 and file GSTR-1 for March, 2021 by due date based on actual data as per their records.
Auto-population of e-invoice details into GSTR-1
GSTN Advisory on Auto-population of e-invoice details into GSTR-1
1. For the month of March, 2021, the auto-population of e-invoices into GSTR-1 (of March, 2021) is still in progress and is likely to take some more time. Hence, notified taxpayers who are reporting e-invoices, are hereby advised not to wait for the complete auto-population, and instead proceed with preparation and filing of GSTR-1 for March, 2021 (by the due date), based on actual data as per their records.
2. To check whether a HSN Code is valid or not, please visit GST Portal: www.gst.gov.in > Services > User Services > Search HSN Code The HSN Master for download in excel format will also be published shortly on the same page.
If HSN of any Goods/Service is otherwise valid but not available in the HSN master, kindly raise a ticket on GST Self-Service Portal: https://selfservice.gstsystem.in/
3. Additional FAQs on e-invoice released. The new version of FAQs can be accessed HERE . (Note: New additions and changes in this version are marked in blue).
4. For the benefit of taxpayers, a concise ready reckoner on e-invoice is released in English as well as Hindi. Please find the same here: https://www.gstn.org.in > Our Projects > e-invoice > At a Glance > e-invoice – At a Glance / e-invoicing – Ek Nazar Me
- Central/State Government/local authority bound by approved resolution plan retrospectively
- Shri Sivasubramanian Ramann appointed as Chairman & Managing Director (CMD) of SIDBI
- SEBI revises Reporting Formats for Mutual Funds
- GSTN Clarification on 4-digit/6-digit HSNs not accepted on e-invoice/e-Way bill Portal
- Revision u/s 263 on issues not covered under limited scrutiny quashed as AO could not had gone into those