CAG to consider Branch Offices of CA firms based on percent/number of partners stationed there for the purpose of empanelment from 2024-2023
ICAI Announcement dated 9th Nov 2023
The office of C&AG has been giving cognizance to location of the Head office as well as Branch Offices of the firms for the purpose of allotment of audits of Government Companies and its units located at various locations.
It has been informed by the Office of C&AG that from the empanelment year 2024-2025, while considering the firm/LLP for allotment of audit on the basis of the location of its Branch Office, only those Branch Offices will be considered where at least 50 percent of the full-time partners or two full time partners, whichever is less, of the firm/LLP, are stationed.
- ICAI cancels/restores membership of thousands of CAs due to death/non payment of fee
- NSDL latest e-TDS TCS RPU Version 4.9 and FVU 8.4 applicable from 24.11.2023 – Download
- Procedures/provisions for amnesty for taxpayers who missed GST appeal filing deadline
- Exemption u/s 54F-Bar of holding more than one residential house applies to whole day of transfer
- Under section 271AAB undisclosed income also means additional income due to bogus expense – ITAT