ICAI to Teach Foundation, Intermediate and Final Courses through Live Coaching Classes for CA students
ICAI has invited inviting Expression of Interest for Teaching Foundation, Intermediate and Final Courses through Live Coaching Classes
As per the announcement in this regard, the the objective of the Institute is to provide best academic experience to its students through virtual live classes.
The ICAI has invited expression from reputed faculty having strong hold on their respective subjects with three or more than three years of relevant experience in teaching CA students at Foundation, Intermediate and Final levels.
The classes will be in virtual mode and will be starting from2nd Week of May (Intermediate and Final levels) and July (Foundation).
These classes shall be conducted in two sessions at the following timings:
|Foundation||1st Week of July, 2021||11.00 AM-1.00 PM||2.00 PM –4.00 PM|
|Intermediate||2nd Week of May 2021||7.00 AM –9.30 AM||6.00 PM –8.30 PM|
|Final||2nd Week of May 2021||7.00 AM –10.00 AM||6.00 PM –9.00 PM|
The above classes will webcast from the residence/office of the respective faculty.
Faculty having the requisite capability of delivering good quality lectures virtually may apply. Suitable honorarium will be paid for giving these lectures.
Interested faculties may apply by filling and submitting the Online Form latest by 27th April, 2021
Read more details Click Here >>
- SEBI (LODR) (2nd Amendment) Regulations 2021. Secretarial compliance report mandatory for listed companies
- CBDT notifies five sovereign wealth funds u/s 10(23FE)
- MCA clarification on spending CSR funds for COVID care infrastructure, establishment of oxygen plants
- RBI relaxes norms for periodic updation of KYC by banks. Accounts operations not to be restricted till 31.12.2021
- CBDT prescribes limit & condition for exemption of value received in lieu of Travel Concession