ICAI to Teach Foundation, Intermediate and Final Courses through Live Coaching Classes for CA students
ICAI has invited inviting Expression of Interest for Teaching Foundation, Intermediate and Final Courses through Live Coaching Classes
As per the announcement in this regard, the the objective of the Institute is to provide best academic experience to its students through virtual live classes.
The ICAI has invited expression from reputed faculty having strong hold on their respective subjects with three or more than three years of relevant experience in teaching CA students at Foundation, Intermediate and Final levels.
The classes will be in virtual mode and will be starting from2nd Week of May (Intermediate and Final levels) and July (Foundation).
These classes shall be conducted in two sessions at the following timings:
|Foundation||1st Week of July, 2021||11.00 AM-1.00 PM||2.00 PM –4.00 PM|
|Intermediate||2nd Week of May 2021||7.00 AM –9.30 AM||6.00 PM –8.30 PM|
|Final||2nd Week of May 2021||7.00 AM –10.00 AM||6.00 PM –9.00 PM|
The above classes will webcast from the residence/office of the respective faculty.
Faculty having the requisite capability of delivering good quality lectures virtually may apply. Suitable honorarium will be paid for giving these lectures.
Interested faculties may apply by filling and submitting the Online Form latest by 27th April, 2021
Read more details Click Here >>
- MCA further relaxes additional fees for filing Annual Return by LLPs upto 15.07.2022
- CBDT revises jurisdiction of Chief Commissioner of Income-tax New Delhi and Mumbai
- ALP u/s 92C allowable variation limits notified for AY 2022-23
- 47th GST Council Meeting Recommendations. Increased rates effective from 18th July 2022
- Higher consumption of electricity by itself no ground of suppression of production