Authority for Advance Rulings ceases and Board for Advance Rulings comes into effect from 1st September 2021.
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(Department of Revenue)
(CENTRAL BOARD OF DIRECT TAXES)
Notification No.97 /2021
New Delhi, the 1st September, 2021
S.O. 3562(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by the second proviso to sub-section (1) of section 245-O, sub-section (2) of section 245P, sub-section (4) of section 245Q, sub-section (8) of section 245R, sub-section (3) of section 245S, sub-section (3) of section 245T, sub-section (3) of section 245U and the proviso to section 245V of the Income-tax Act, 1961 (43 of 1961), the Central Government hereby appoints 1st day of September, 2021 as the date for the purposes of said provisos and said sub-sections of the said Act.
[F. No. 370142/31/2021-TPL (Part II)]
SHEFALI SINGH, Under Secy
Download Notification Click Here >>
- CBDT exempts income of Punjab Nurses Registration Council u/s 10(46)
- Temporary Pause in e-Invoice Auto Population into GSTR-1 – GSTN Advisory
- In revision proceedings CIT cannot go beyond reasons given in SCN u/s 263 – SC dismisses SLP
- No penalty u/s 271F as due to mistake of DDO wrong PAN was mentioned in 26AS
- Benefit of concessional rate of tax u/s 115BAA – Assessee has to file Form No. 10IC once only