CBDT amends Income Tax Rule 31A and Forms 26Q, 27Q & 27EQ related to TDS returns
CBDT has notified Income-tax 17th Amendment Rules 2021 amending Rule 31A related to statement/return of Tax Deducted at Source (TDS).
Rule 31A provides for the various forms for furnishing of TDS returns, manners, due dates etc.
As per the Notification No. 71/2021 the following information shall be provided
Particulars of amount paid or credited on which tax was not deducted or deducted at lower rate in view of the notification issued under sub-section (5) of section 194A or in view of exemption provided under clause (x) of sub-section (3) of section 194A
Particulars of amount paid or credited on which tax was not deducted in view of clause (d) of the second proviso to section 194 or in view of the notification issued under clause (e) of the second proviso to section 194
Particular of amount paid or credited on which tax was not deducted in view of proviso to sub-section (1A) or in view of sub-section (2) of section 196D
Corresponding changes have been made to Form 26Q / 27EQ / 27Q in Annexure of Deductee/Payee wise breakup of TDS/TCS.
Download Notification Click Here >>
- SEBI amends requirements for listing of securities on a recognised stock exchange
- Housing financial companies notified under SARFAESI Act as financial institutions
- Ananta Barua tenure as Whole-Time Member of SEBI extended for 2 years upto 31.07.2023
- Companies (Indian Accounting Standards) Amendment Rules 2021
- Santosh K Mohanty tenure as Whole-Time Member of SEBI extended for two years