DG Income Tax (Investigation) Kolkata to have jurisdiction over Pr CIT / CIT (Central) Guwahati
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(Department of Revenue)
(CENTRAL BOARD OF DIRECT TAXES)
Notification No. 14 /2021
New Delhi, the 11th March, 2021
S.O. 1160(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-sections (1) and (2) of Section 120 of the Income-tax Act, 1961 (43 of 1961), the Central Board of Direct Taxes hereby makes the following amendment in the notification of the Government of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue, Central Board of Direct Taxes no. 70 / 2014 dated the 13th November, 2014, published in Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (ii) vide number S.O. 2915(E) dated 13th November, 2014 namely:-2.In the said notification, in Schedule –
I, against Serial number 9, after the entry (xiv), the following entries, shall respectively, be inserted, in column (4) and column (5), namely :
|Sl. No.||Director General of Income-tax (Investigation)||Head-quarters||Principal Commissioner / Commissioner of Income-tax (Central)||Head-quarters|
|(xv) Principal Commissioner / Commissioner of Income-tax (Central), Guwahati||Guwahati|
3. In Schedule –I of the said notification, in column (4), the numbers (xv), (xvi), (xvii), (xviii) and (xix) are renumbered as (xvi), (xvii), (xviii), (xix) and (xx).
4. This notification shall be deemed to have come into force on 3rd day of January, 2020.
[F. No. 187/7/2021 (ITA-I)]
PRAJNA PARAMITA, Director
Note: The Principal Notification was published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part –II, Section 3, Sub-section (ii) vide S.O. 2915 (E) dated the 13th November, 2014 read with Corrigendum no. S.O. 2922(E) dated 15th November, 2014.
Explanatory Memorandum :
The Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue, Central Board of Direct Taxes, issued Office Order No. 8 of 2020 in F. No. A-11011/3/2019-Ad.VI dated 3rd January, 2020 for the purposes of diversion of existing post in the light of functional requirement. This amendment notification is being given retrospective from 3rdday of January, 2020 in order to give effect to the said Office Order. Therefore, it is certified that no person interest will adversely be affected by this notification.
Download Notification Click Here >>
- SEBI (LODR) (2nd Amendment) Regulations 2021. Secretarial compliance report mandatory for listed companies
- CBDT notifies five sovereign wealth funds u/s 10(23FE)
- MCA clarification on spending CSR funds for COVID care infrastructure, establishment of oxygen plants
- RBI relaxes norms for periodic updation of KYC by banks. Accounts operations not to be restricted till 31.12.2021
- CBDT prescribes limit & condition for exemption of value received in lieu of Travel Concession