Extension of due date for linking of PAN with Aadhaar from 31st December, 2019 to 31st March, 2020.
The CBDT in exercise of the powers conferred under sub section 2 of section 139AA of the Income tax Act, 1961 has issued the following notification further extending the due date for linking of PAN with Aadhaar from 31st December, 2019 to 31st March, 2020.
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(Department of Revenue)
(CENTRAL BOARD OF DIRECT TAXES)
Notification No. 107/2019
New Delhi, the 30th December, 2019
S.O. 4708(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred under sub-section (2) of section 139AA of the Income-tax Act, 1961 (‘Act’) (43 of 1961) , the Central Government hereby amends the notification of the Ministry of Finance (Department of Revenue), dated 28th September, 2019 published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part-II, Section 3, sub-section (ii) vide S.O. number 3539(E) :—
2. In the said notification:— 31st December, 2019 shall be substituted by 31st March, 2020.
[F. No. 225/75/2019-ITA. II]
RAJARAJESWARI R., Under Secy. (ITA.II), CBDT
Download CBDT Notification Click Here >>
- CBDT notifies ITRs Forms for AY 2020-21. Download Notification
- Expenditure for earning interest income allowed u/s 57(ii) as nexus of loan & FDR not doubted
- Extension of opportunity to NGOs to apply for FCRA registration on filing of ARs
- Resumption of Limited Insolvency Exam in areas/locations where such activities permitted
- CA/Auditor’s report on utilisation of CSR funds if CSR activity done through third party-ICAI advisory