Extension of time of the Task Force for drafting a New Direct Tax Legislation to 16.08.2019
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Revenue
Central Board of Direct Taxes
New Delhi, 31st July, 2019
Extension of time of the Task Force for drafting a New Direct Tax Legislation
A Task Force was constituted by the Government in November, 2017 to review the existing Income-tax Act, 1961 and to draft a new direct tax law in consonance with economic need s of the country. It was required to submit its report by 31st of July, 2019.
The Government has allowed the Task Force to submit its report by 16th of August, 2019, in light of the fact that the new Members of the Task Force requested for more time to provide further inputs.
Commissioner of Income Tax
(Media & Technical Policy)
Official Spokesperson, CBDT.
- CBIC allows contactless delivery of international courier shipments by OTP validation
- Empanelment to act as ICAI Exam observers for Nov 2020 CA Exam reopened till 25.10.2020
- Writ Petition filed in Rajasthan High Court for Tax Audit due date extension for AY 2020-21
- Ceiling of allowable partners remuneration u/s 40b and exclusion of interest income
- Date of submission of EO fulfilment document extended for expiring Export Obligation period
addition u/s 68 budget 2017-18 ca misconduct cash deposit in bank CBDT cbdt circular CBDT Instruction cbdt notification cbdt order cbdt press release cgst circular cgst notification cit revision 263 concealment penalty covid-19 CSR custom circular demonetisation due date extension e-way bill faq GST circular GST Council Meeting gst faq GSTR-3B GST rates gst refund IBBI income tax prosecution itat ITAT Delhi mca circular MCA notification order u/s 119 penalty 271(1)(c) penalty u/s 271(1)(c) Press Release reasons recorded reopening 148 Reopening us 147 sebi circular transfer and postings unexplained cash credits validity of notice u/s 148 Withdrawal of 2000 500 Bank Notes