Facility of e-Verification (EVC) of Return (ITR) without login enabled at e-filing portal
Income Tax e-filing website has launched ‘e-Verify Return’ for e-Verification of ITR without login.
This facility can be accessed by clicking ‘e-Verify Return‘ button in home page under ‘Quick Links’.
Steps to verify return (EVC) without login” are as under:
Go to e-Verify Return‘ link
Fill the details and “click continue“
Fields marked with asterisk are mandatory
Select the Assessment Year from the dropdown.
Enter the Acknowledgement Number as in ITR-V
1. This facility is available for
– returns filed for Assessment year 2019-20 and onwards and
– returns where digital signature certificate is non mandatory and
– retruns not filed by authorised signatory or represenatative assessee.
2. Authorised signatory and Represenatative assessee are required to e-verify the return post login to e-Filing at their respective capacity
Choose one of the option and generate OTP for EVC
- Standard Operating Procedure for verification of taxpayers granted deemed GST registration
- Income Tax prosecution proceedings to be clubbed for different complaints on same material, evidence
- Govt. constitutes advisory board u/s 8 of COFEPOSA for proceedings related to detention orders
- CBDT to validate UDIN generated from ICAI portal at the time of upload of Tax Audit Reports
- Cash deposits out of sale of opening stock not unexplained income High Court upheld ITAT
addition u/s 68 budget 2017-18 ca misconduct cash deposit in bank CBDT cbdt circular CBDT Instruction cbdt notification cbdt order cbdt press release cgst circular cgst notification cit revision 263 concealment penalty covid-19 custom circular demonetisation due date extension e-way bill faq GST circular GST Council Meeting gst faq gstr-1 GSTR-3B GST rates gst refund IBBI income tax prosecution itat ITAT Delhi mca circular MCA notification order u/s 119 penalty 271(1)(c) penalty u/s 271(1)(c) Press Release reasons recorded reopening 148 Reopening us 147 sebi circular transfer and postings unexplained cash credits validity of notice u/s 148 Withdrawal of 2000 500 Bank Notes