Facility of e-Verification (EVC) of Return (ITR) without login enabled at e-filing portal
Income Tax e-filing website has launched ‘e-Verify Return’ for e-Verification of ITR without login.
This facility can be accessed by clicking ‘e-Verify Return‘ button in home page under ‘Quick Links’.
Steps to verify return (EVC) without login” are as under:
Go to e-Verify Return‘ link
Fill the details and “click continue“
Fields marked with asterisk are mandatory
Select the Assessment Year from the dropdown.
Enter the Acknowledgement Number as in ITR-V
1. This facility is available for
– returns filed for Assessment year 2019-20 and onwards and
– returns where digital signature certificate is non mandatory and
– retruns not filed by authorised signatory or represenatative assessee.
2. Authorised signatory and Represenatative assessee are required to e-verify the return post login to e-Filing at their respective capacity
Choose one of the option and generate OTP for EVC
- CGST (9th Amendment) Rules 2021. Amendment to FORM GST DRC-03
- Prosecution for late deposit of TDS. For non-deposit, necessary consequences shall follow -SC
- CBDT Guidelines on TDS provisions u/s 194O, 194Q & 206C
- Faceless Assessment quashed, no password sent to join video conferencing
- GSTN launched new & improved version of GSTR-1 which allows saving GSTR-1 details
addition u/s 68 ca misconduct cash deposit in bank CBDT cbdt circular CBDT Instruction cbdt notification cbdt order cbdt press release cgst circular cgst notification cit revision 263 concealment penalty covid-19 CSR custom circular demonetisation due date extension e-way bill faq GST circular GST Council Meeting gst faq gstr-1 GSTR-3B GST rates gst refund IBBI ibc itat mca circular MCA notification order u/s 119 penalty 271(1)(c) penalty u/s 271(1)(c) Press Release reasons recorded reopening 148 Reopening us 147 sebi circular sebi regulations transfer and postings unexplained cash credits validity of notice u/s 148 Withdrawal of 2000 500 Bank Notes