IDS Scheme 2016 – Payment of tax/interest/penalty on undisclosed income may be made till 31.01.2020
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(Department of Revenue)
Notification No. 103/2019
New Delhi, the 13th December, 2019
S.O. 4455(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to sub-section (1) of section 187 of the Finance Act, 2016 (28 of 2016), the Central Government hereby specifies that the persons who have made a declaration under sub-section (1) of section 183, but have not made payment of the tax and surcharge payable under section 184 and penalty payable under section 185 of the said Act, in respect of the undisclosed income, on or before the due date notified by the Central Government vide notification number S.O. 1830 (E), dated the 19th May, 2016, (as subsequently amended vide notification number S.O. 2476 (E), dated the 20th July, 2016), may make the payment of such amount on or before the 31st day of January, 2020, along with interest on such amount, at the rate of one per cent. for every month or part of a month comprised in the period commencing on the date immediately following the said due date as so notified and ending on the date of such payment.
2. This notification shall be deemed to have come into force with effect from the 1st day of June, 2016.
[F. No. 370149/159/2019-TPL]
ANKUR GOYAL, Under Secy.
Explanatory Memorandum.—It is hereby certified that no person is being adversely affected by giving retrospective effect to this notification
- GST Taxpayers allowed to file GSTR-3B Returns in Staggered Manner due to difficulties faced
- Income Tax advisory on phishing scams, shares list of trusted emails, website urls & text codes
- Excel Form 10E-Salary Arrears Relief calculator AY 2020-21 for claiming rebate u/s 89(1)
- Assessment Order passed months ahead of deadline without inquiries a stronger case for revision u/s 263
- Notice u/s 148 approval satisfaction-Yes I am satisfied on reasons recorded by AO, invalid