Income of Bangalore Water Supply and Sewerage Board exempted u/s 10(46) for 5 Assessment Years
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(Department of Revenue)
(CENTRAL BOARD OF DIRECT TAXES)
Notification No. 56 /2019
New Delhi, the 2nd August, 2019
S.O. 2782(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by clause (46) of section 10 of the Income-tax Act, 1961 (43 of 1961), the Central Government hereby notifies for the purposes of the said clause, ‘Bangalore Water Supply and Sewerage Board’, Bengaluru (PAN AAALB0015G) a Board constituted by the Government of Karnataka, in respect of the following specified income arising to that Board, namely:-
(a) Water Charges;
(b) Sanitary and Borewell Charges;
(c) Special Sanitary Charges;
(d) Meter Charge;
(e) Bulk Water Charges;
(f) Rent; and
(g) Interest on surplus amount earned out of the above.
2. This notification shall be effective subject to the conditions that Bangalore Water Supply and Sewerage Board, Bengaluru,-
(a) shall not engage in any commercial activity;
(b) activities and the nature of the specified income shall remain unchanged throughout the financial years; and
(c) shall file return of income in accordance with the provision of clause (g) of sub-section (4C) of section 139 of the Income-tax Act, 1961.
3. This notification shall apply with respect to the assessment year 2020-2021, 2021-2022, 2022-2023, 2023-2024 and 2024-2025.
RAJARAJESWARI R., Under Secy.
Download CBDT Notification Click Here >>
- Govt. constitutes advisory board u/s 8 of COFEPOSA for proceedings related to detention orders
- CBDT to validate UDIN generated from ICAI portal at the time of upload of Tax Audit Reports
- Cash deposits out of sale of opening stock not unexplained income High Court upheld ITAT
- ICSI requests for extension of time for Annual filing of One Person Companies due to Covid 19
- Govt. notifies scheme of merges of LVB with DBS Bank. Read how depositors shall be treated
addition u/s 68 budget 2017-18 ca misconduct cash deposit in bank CBDT cbdt circular CBDT Instruction cbdt notification cbdt order cbdt press release cgst circular cgst notification cit revision 263 concealment penalty covid-19 custom circular demonetisation due date extension e-way bill faq GST circular GST Council Meeting gst faq gstr-1 GSTR-3B GST rates gst refund IBBI income tax prosecution itat ITAT Delhi mca circular MCA notification order u/s 119 penalty 271(1)(c) penalty u/s 271(1)(c) Press Release reasons recorded reopening 148 Reopening us 147 sebi circular transfer and postings unexplained cash credits validity of notice u/s 148 Withdrawal of 2000 500 Bank Notes