Income Tax Returns ITR utility for AY 2017-18 download
ITR 5 for AY 2017-18 is also available for e-Filing. Other ITRs will be available shortly.
|TR||Description||Excel Utility||Java Utility|
|ITR 1||For Individuals having Income from Salaries, one house property, other sources (Interest etc.) and having total income upto Rs.50 lakh||Download||Download||Instructions|
|ITR 2||For Individuals and HUFs not carrying out business or profession under any proprietorship||Download||Download||–|
|ITR 3||For individuals and HUFs having income from a proprietary business or profession||Download||Download||–|
|For presumptive income from Business & Profession||Download||Download||Instructions|
|ITR 5||For persons other than,- (i) individual, (ii) HUF, (iii) company and (iv) person filing Form ITR-7||Download||–|
Checklist of documents and pre-requisites
- A copy of last year’s tax return
- Bank Statement
- TDS certificates
- Savings certificates/Deductions
- Interest statement showing interest paid to you throughout the year.
- Balance Sheet, P&L Account Statement and other Audit Reports wherever applicable.
- Reassessment notice issued under old section 148 after 31.03.2021 invalid – High Court
- CGST (9th Amendment) Rules 2021. Amendment to FORM GST DRC-03
- Prosecution for late deposit of TDS. For non-deposit, necessary consequences shall follow -SC
- CBDT Guidelines on TDS provisions u/s 194O, 194Q & 206C
- Faceless Assessment quashed, no password sent to join video conferencing