List of Income Tax buildings with limited bandwidth where e–Proceeding not mandatory in FY 2019-20
CBDT Circular 27/2019 specified exceptional cases, where for the assessments to be framed during the financial year 2019-20, ‘e–Proceeding’ shall not be mandatory.
One of the above exception was in all cases at stations connected through the VSAT or with limited capacity of bandwidth.
Now Directorate of Income Tax (Systems) has specified list of the Thirteen (13) Income Tax buildings which have limited bandwidth. Eight (8) sites of Income Tax buildings on VSAT and five (5) other sites where the bandwidth is low i.e. total of 13 sites.
List of said 13 Income Tax Buildings are as under:
- Central/State Government/local authority bound by approved resolution plan retrospectively
- Shri Sivasubramanian Ramann appointed as Chairman & Managing Director (CMD) of SIDBI
- SEBI revises Reporting Formats for Mutual Funds
- GSTN Clarification on 4-digit/6-digit HSNs not accepted on e-invoice/e-Way bill Portal
- Revision u/s 263 on issues not covered under limited scrutiny quashed as AO could not had gone into those