Lock in period for non residents in bonds issued by Infrastructure Debt Fund removed-CBDT Notification
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(Department of Revenue)
(CENTRAL BOARD OF DIRECT TAXES)
Notification No. 66/2019
New Delhi, the 16th September, 2019
G.S.R. 661(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by clause (47) of section 10 read with section 295 of the Income-tax Act, 1961 (43 of 1961), the Central Board of Direct Taxes hereby makes the following rules further to amend the Income-tax Rules, 1962, namely: —
1. Short title and commencement.—(1) These rules may be called the Income-tax (7th Amendment) Rules, 2019.
(2) They shall come into force from the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. In the Income-tax Rules, 1962, in Rule 2F, in sub-rule (5), the proviso shall be omitted.
NIRAJ KUMAR, Dy. Secy. (Tax Policy & Legislation)
Note : The principal rules were published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part-II, Section 3, Sub-section (ii) vide notification number S.O. 969(E), dated the 26th March, 1962 and was last amended, vide notification number S.O. 3215(E) dated 5th September, 2019.
- Changing Prospective Restoration of ICAI Membership/ COP to Retrospective Restoration
- Revised limits of MSME capital and turnover – Upward revision of definition
- Waiver of late fee on non-filing GSTR 3B returns to be decided in next GST Council meeting
- CBDT notifies ITRs Forms for AY 2020-21. Download Notification
- Expenditure for earning interest income allowed u/s 57(ii) as nexus of loan & FDR not doubted
addition u/s 68 budget 2017-18 ca misconduct cash deposit in bank CBDT cbdt circular CBDT Instruction cbdt notification cbdt order cbdt press release cgst circular cgst notification cit revision 263 concealment penalty covid-19 custom circular demonetisation due date extension e-way bill faq GST circular GST Council Meeting gst faq GSTR-3B GST rates gst refund IBBI icai income tax prosecution itat ITAT Delhi mca circular MCA notification order u/s 119 penalty 271(1)(c) penalty u/s 271(1)(c) Press Release reasons recorded reopening 148 Reopening us 147 sebi circular transfer and postings unexplained cash credits validity of notice u/s 148 Withdrawal of 2000 500 Bank Notes----------- Similar Posts: -----------