Lock in period for non residents in bonds issued by Infrastructure Debt Fund removed-CBDT Notification
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(Department of Revenue)
(CENTRAL BOARD OF DIRECT TAXES)
Notification No. 66/2019
New Delhi, the 16th September, 2019
G.S.R. 661(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by clause (47) of section 10 read with section 295 of the Income-tax Act, 1961 (43 of 1961), the Central Board of Direct Taxes hereby makes the following rules further to amend the Income-tax Rules, 1962, namely: —
1. Short title and commencement.—(1) These rules may be called the Income-tax (7th Amendment) Rules, 2019.
(2) They shall come into force from the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. In the Income-tax Rules, 1962, in Rule 2F, in sub-rule (5), the proviso shall be omitted.
NIRAJ KUMAR, Dy. Secy. (Tax Policy & Legislation)
Note : The principal rules were published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part-II, Section 3, Sub-section (ii) vide notification number S.O. 969(E), dated the 26th March, 1962 and was last amended, vide notification number S.O. 3215(E) dated 5th September, 2019.
- Prosecution 276C(2) quashed as accused filed revised return which was assessed & refund granted
- Filing belated return & non-registration u/s 12AA no valid reasons to issue notice u/s 148
- Standard on Assurance Engagements (SAE) 3410 on Greenhouse Gas Statements
- Presidential Medal for Specially Distinguished Record of Service to CBIC Staff on Republic Day 2021
- Procedure – Disposal of application for conversion of public company into private in case of objection
addition u/s 68 ca misconduct cash deposit in bank CBDT cbdt circular CBDT Instruction cbdt notification cbdt order cbdt press release cgst circular cgst notification cit revision 263 concealment penalty covid-19 custom circular demonetisation due date extension e-way bill faq GST circular GST Council Meeting gst faq gstr-1 GSTR-3B GST rates gst refund IBBI income tax prosecution itat ITAT Delhi mca circular MCA notification order u/s 119 penalty 271(1)(c) penalty u/s 271(1)(c) Press Release reasons recorded reopening 148 Reopening us 147 sebi circular sebi regulations transfer and postings unexplained cash credits validity of notice u/s 148 Withdrawal of 2000 500 Bank Notes----------- Similar Posts: -----------