Existing Entrepreneurs Memorandum / Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum (UAM) of MSMEs obtained till June 30, 2020 shall remain valid till June 30, 2022 for classification as MSMEs.
In June 2020, the Government of India had notified revised criteria for classification of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMES). As per new guidelines, MSMEs were required to file Udyam Registration with effect from 1st day of July, 2020.
The timeline for registration of the enterprises registered prior to 30th June, 2020 was extended in May 2022 to 30th June 2022.
RBI has clarified that the existing Entrepreneurs Memorandum (EM) Part II and Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum (UAM) of the MSMEs obtained till June 30, 2020 shall remain valid till June 30, 2022 for classification as MSMEs.
Further, the validity of documents obtained for classification of MSMEs upto June 30, 2020, has been extended upto June 30, 2022.
- MCA further relaxes additional fees for filing Annual Return by LLPs upto 15.07.2022
- CBDT revises jurisdiction of Chief Commissioner of Income-tax New Delhi and Mumbai
- ALP u/s 92C allowable variation limits notified for AY 2022-23
- 47th GST Council Meeting Recommendations. Increased rates effective from 18th July 2022
- Higher consumption of electricity by itself no ground of suppression of production