Existing Entrepreneurs Memorandum / Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum (UAM) of MSMEs obtained till June 30, 2020 shall remain valid till June 30, 2022 for classification as MSMEs.
In June 2020, the Government of India had notified revised criteria for classification of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMES). As per new guidelines, MSMEs were required to file Udyam Registration with effect from 1st day of July, 2020.
The timeline for registration of the enterprises registered prior to 30th June, 2020 was extended in May 2022 to 30th June 2022.
RBI has clarified that the existing Entrepreneurs Memorandum (EM) Part II and Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum (UAM) of the MSMEs obtained till June 30, 2020 shall remain valid till June 30, 2022 for classification as MSMEs.
Further, the validity of documents obtained for classification of MSMEs upto June 30, 2020, has been extended upto June 30, 2022.
- No prosecution u/s 275B when laptops & ERP user IDs /passwords provided to search party
- ICAI cancels/restores membership of thousands of CAs due to death/non payment of fee
- NSDL latest e-TDS TCS RPU Version 4.9 and FVU 8.4 applicable from 24.11.2023 – Download
- Procedures/provisions for amnesty for taxpayers who missed GST appeal filing deadline
- Exemption u/s 54F-Bar of holding more than one residential house applies to whole day of transfer