Existing Entrepreneurs Memorandum / Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum (UAM) of MSMEs obtained till June 30, 2020 shall remain valid till June 30, 2022 for classification as MSMEs.
In June 2020, the Government of India had notified revised criteria for classification of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMES). As per new guidelines, MSMEs were required to file Udyam Registration with effect from 1st day of July, 2020.
The timeline for registration of the enterprises registered prior to 30th June, 2020 was extended in May 2022 to 30th June 2022.
RBI has clarified that the existing Entrepreneurs Memorandum (EM) Part II and Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum (UAM) of the MSMEs obtained till June 30, 2020 shall remain valid till June 30, 2022 for classification as MSMEs.
Further, the validity of documents obtained for classification of MSMEs upto June 30, 2020, has been extended upto June 30, 2022.
- Issues already considered by CIT(A) cannot be again a subject matter of revision u/s 263
- Whether AO applied his mind or not is question of fact not law – SC dismisses SLP of Department
- No Prohibition on travelling abroad if proceedings u/s 10 of Black Money Act initiated
- Partnership firms/companies not eligible to be a registered valuer if not member of RVO
- Challenged to IBC by a CA refused by Supreme Court for want of locus and bonafide.