SEBI issues Master Circular for Mutual Funds
For effective regulation of the Mutual Fund Industry, Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has been issuing various circulars from time to time.
In order to enable the industry and other users to have an access to all the applicable circulars at one place, SEBI has issued this Master Circular for Mutual Funds.
This Master Circular is a compilation of all the circulars issued by SEBI on the above subject, which are operational as on 10th July, 2018
Master Circular includes circulars issued upto June 05, 2018 and supersedes all the previous Master Circular .
The Circular contains the following Chapters:
1. Offer documents for Schemes
2. Conversion and consolidation of schemes and launch of additional plan
3. New Products
4. Risk Management System
5. Disclosures & reporting norms
6. Governance norms
7. Secondary market issues
8. Net asset value
10. Loads, fees and expenses
11. Dividend distribution procedure
12. Investment by schemes
13.Investment by foreign investors in mf schemes
15. Investor rights & obligations
16. Certification and registration of intermediaries
17. Transaction in mutual funds units
Download SEBI Master Circular on Mutual Funds Click Here >>----------- Similar Posts: -----------