Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Insolvency Resolution Process for Corporate Persons) (Second Amendment) Regulations, 2021
The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India has amended the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Insolvency Resolution Process for Corporate Persons) Regulations, 2016.
It has been inter alia provided that an interim resolution professional or a resolution professional, who is a director or a partner of an insolvency professional entity, shall not continue as the interim resolution professional or resolution professional in a corporate insolvency resolution process, if the insolvency professional entity or any other partner or director of such insolvency professional entity represents any other stakeholder in that corporate insolvency resolution process.
Further, a new regulation 4B has been added as under:
4B. Disclosure of change in name and address of corporate debtor.
Where a corporate debtor has changed its name or registered office address during the period of two years preceding the insolvency commencement date, the interim resolution professional or resolution professional, as the case may be, shall disclose all the former name(s) and registered office address(es) so changed along with the current name and registered office address in every communication, record, proceeding or any other document.
Also, Regulation 27 has been substituted as under:
27. Appointment of Professionals
Download Notification Click Here >>
- ICAI cancels/restores membership of thousands of CAs due to death/non payment of fee
- NSDL latest e-TDS TCS RPU Version 4.9 and FVU 8.4 applicable from 24.11.2023 – Download
- Procedures/provisions for amnesty for taxpayers who missed GST appeal filing deadline
- Exemption u/s 54F-Bar of holding more than one residential house applies to whole day of transfer
- Under section 271AAB undisclosed income also means additional income due to bogus expense – ITAT