Download Notification Click Here >>
As per the inserted section 10A, no application for initiation of corporate insolvency resolution process of a corporate debtor can be filed, for any default arising on or after 25th March, 2020 for a period of six months or such further period, not exceeding one year from such date, as may be notified in this behalf. Also, no application can ever be filed for initiation of corporate insolvency resolution process of a corporate debtor for the said default occurring during the above period. However, the provisions of section 10A shall not apply to any default committed under the said sections before 25th March, 2020.
- Reassessment notice issued under old section 148 after 31.03.2021 invalid – High Court
- CGST (9th Amendment) Rules 2021. Amendment to FORM GST DRC-03
- Prosecution for late deposit of TDS. For non-deposit, necessary consequences shall follow -SC
- CBDT Guidelines on TDS provisions u/s 194O, 194Q & 206C
- Faceless Assessment quashed, no password sent to join video conferencing