(The Advertising Agency of GNCT of Delhi)
Directorate of Information & Publicity
Block-IX, Old Secretariat, Delhi-110054
Shabdarth, an advertising agency of Government of NCT of Delhi. has invited applications for engagement of on contract basis as under:
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (02 POSTS):
Essential: Commerce Graduate.
Desirable: Chartered Account.
Maximum remuneration-Rs. 60,000/- p.m
He/She should have experience of 4 to 5 years in handling accounts/maintaining and doing audit, etc.
As per advertisement, the appointment of suitable candidate would be initially for a period of one year, which may be further extended depending upon performance, on monthly consolidated remuneration. The remuneration applicable to the post would be commensurate with qualifications and experience and would be negotiable.
To maintain complete entries of bills relating to media houses, client depts., maintenance of accounting, checking & verification of bills, transaction with the bank and up-keep-up account books, payments, etc
1. Candidates will be required to produce all certificates/testimonials in original at the time of interview. In addition, all candidates are also required to bring along relevant documents, portfolios, if any, and other details.
2. The appointment will, under no circumstances confer any right on the candidates for regular appointment in Shabdarth.
3. The agency reserves the right to short-list and call the suitable candidates for interview or cancel/withdraw this advertisement, without giving any reasons thereof.
4. Further the selected candidate will have to sign an agreement in this regard.
5. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
6. Shabdarth reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/curtail/increase the number of vacancies if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
7. The cutoff date for considering the age, qualification and experience will be taken as the last date of submission of application.
8. Candidate submitting incorrect /false information will liable to be disqualified.
Applications duly filled in the attached format, should reach Manager (HR/Nodal), Shabdarth, Directorate of Information & Publicity, Block-IX, Old Sectt., Delhi-110054 latest by 03.05.2016. Application received late will not be considered.