All pending INC-12 SRNs for new section 8 Company incorporation at RoCs to be Rejected on 15th August 2019 due to Simplification of process of Incorporation of Section 8 Companies – MCA Advisory
(1) With a view to simplify the process for incorporating Section 8 Companies, requirement of prior filing of INC-12 for new section-8 companies is being dispensed with vide the Companies (Incorporation) Sixth Amendment Rules, 2019 dated 7th June, 2019.
(2) Henceforth, Section 8 Companies can be incorporated by either reserving names through Run and filing SPICe thereafter or by directly filing SPICe. Licence No. for a section 8 company shall henceforth be allotted at the time of incorporation itself.
(3) In view of the above, all pending INC-12 SRNs for new Companies pending at respective RoCs would be marked as ‘Rejected’ on 15th August 2019. Such applicants may thereafter directly file SPICe for obtaining License Number and for incorporation of Section 8 Companies.
(4) Stakeholders who have already obtained License Numbers and are yet to file SPICe form for incorporating Sec 8 companies may do so at their convenience but may please note that the forms shall be processed only after a certain time lag to allow for work flow changes to take effect.
(5) Those stakeholders who have already filed SPICe forms which are pending at CRC may kindly await processing of these forms after the work flow changes take effect.
- ICAI Educational Material on IndAS 105 Non-current Assets Held for Sale & Discontinued Operations
- ICAI further extends waiving-off Condonation fees due to late filing of various application Forms
- Persons who do not require Aadhaar number / authentication for GST Registration u/s 25
- Policy & Guidelines for setting up of ICDs, CFSs and AFSs – CBIC Circular
- Clarification regarding payment of Agriculture Infrastructure and Development Cess by EOU
addition u/s 68 ca misconduct cash deposit in bank CBDT cbdt circular CBDT Instruction cbdt notification cbdt order cbdt press release cgst circular cgst notification cit revision 263 concealment penalty covid-19 custom circular demonetisation due date extension e-way bill faq GST circular GST Council Meeting gst faq gstr-1 GSTR-3B GST rates gst refund IBBI income tax prosecution itat ITAT Delhi mca circular MCA notification order u/s 119 penalty 271(1)(c) penalty u/s 271(1)(c) Press Release reasons recorded reopening 148 Reopening us 147 sebi circular sebi regulations transfer and postings unexplained cash credits validity of notice u/s 148 Withdrawal of 2000 500 Bank Notes