All pending INC-12 SRNs for new section 8 Company incorporation at RoCs to be Rejected on 15th August 2019 due to Simplification of process of Incorporation of Section 8 Companies – MCA Advisory
(1) With a view to simplify the process for incorporating Section 8 Companies, requirement of prior filing of INC-12 for new section-8 companies is being dispensed with vide the Companies (Incorporation) Sixth Amendment Rules, 2019 dated 7th June, 2019.
(2) Henceforth, Section 8 Companies can be incorporated by either reserving names through Run and filing SPICe thereafter or by directly filing SPICe. Licence No. for a section 8 company shall henceforth be allotted at the time of incorporation itself.
(3) In view of the above, all pending INC-12 SRNs for new Companies pending at respective RoCs would be marked as ‘Rejected’ on 15th August 2019. Such applicants may thereafter directly file SPICe for obtaining License Number and for incorporation of Section 8 Companies.
(4) Stakeholders who have already obtained License Numbers and are yet to file SPICe form for incorporating Sec 8 companies may do so at their convenience but may please note that the forms shall be processed only after a certain time lag to allow for work flow changes to take effect.
(5) Those stakeholders who have already filed SPICe forms which are pending at CRC may kindly await processing of these forms after the work flow changes take effect.
- Conditions to be complied upon resignation of statutory auditor of listed entity as per SEBI LODR Regulations
- Mere mentioning changed address in ITR without getting PAN database changed not enough – SC
- Income Tax Department raid “wellness group” of self-styled godman Kalki Bhagwan
- Appointment of directors in company where DINs of all /any directors deactivated. MCA Notification
- Companies cost records & audit Amendment Rules 2019 for Form CRA-1 / CRA-3 in Annex to Cost Audit Report
addition u/s 68 budget 2017-18 ca misconduct cash deposit in bank CBDT cbdt circular CBDT Instruction cbdt notification cbdt order cbdt press release CGST cgst notification cit revision 263 concealment penalty custom circular demonetisation due date extension e-way bill faq GST circular GST Clarification GST Council Meeting gst faq GSTR-3B GST rates gst refund IBBI icai income tax prosecution itat ITAT Delhi MCA notification order u/s 119 penalty 271(1)(c) penalty u/s 271(1)(c) Press Release reasons recorded reopening 148 Reopening us 147 sebi circular service tax notification transfer and postings unexplained cash credits validity of notice u/s 148 Withdrawal of 2000 500 Bank Notes