Company name reservation/change only by web service SPICe+ and Run to be approved by ROC CRC wef 15.02.2020. Companies Incorporation Amendment Rules, 2020
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS
New Delhi, the 6th February, 2020
G.S.R……..(E)._ In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-sections (1) and (2) of section 469 of the Companies Act, 2013 (18 of 2013), the Central Government hereby makes the following rules further to amend the Companies (Incorporation) Rules, 2014, namely:
1. Short title and commencement.- (1) These rules may be called the Companies (Incorporation) Amendment Rules, 2020.
(2) They shall come into force with effect from the 15th February, 2020.
2. In the Companies (Incorporation) Rules, 2014 (hereinafter referred to as the said rules), for rule 9, the following rule shall be substituted, namely:-
“9. Reservation of name or change of name.- An application for reservation of name shall be made through the web service available at www.mca.gov.in by using web service SPICe+ (Simplified Proforma for Incorporating Company Electronically Plus: INC-32), and for change of name by using web service RUN (Reserve Unique Name) along with fee as provided abcaus.in in the Companies (Registration Offices and Fees) Rules, 2014, which may either be approved or rejected, as the case may be, by the Registrar, Central Registration Centre after allowing resubmission of such web form within fifteen days for rectification of the defects, if any, with effect from the 15th February, 2020.”.
3. In the said rules, in rules 10, 12, sub-rule (l) of rule 19, sub-rules (1),(2),(3),
(4), (7) and (9) of rule 38, for the words, letters, figures and brackets,, “Form No INC-32 (SPICe), wherever they occur, the letters, brackets, words and figures “Spice+ (Simplified Proforma for Incorporating company Electronically Plus: INC-32)” shall be substituted with effect from the 15th February 2020.
4. In the said rules, in rule 38, in the marginal heading, for the word, brackets and letters “Electronically (SPICE)”, the words, brackets and letters “Electronically Plus (SPICE+)” shall be substituted with effect from the 15th February, 2020.
5. In the said rules, in rule 38A,-
(i) in the marginal heading, for the words, brackets and letters “and Employees’, provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) Registration”, the words, brackets and letters “Employees’ Provident Fund organisation (EPFO) Registration and Pofession Tax Registration and Opening of Bank Account” shall be substituted;
(ii) for the letters “AGILE”, the letters “AGILE-PRO”, shall be substituted;
(iii) after clause (c), the following clauses shall be inserted, namely:-
“(c) Profession Tax Registration with effect from the 1st February, 2020.
(d) Opening of Bank Account with effect from 15th February, 2020.”
6. In the said rules, in the annexure,-
(i) for abcaus.in forms “RUN, e-form No INC-32 (SPICe) and e-form No. INC-35 (AGILE).
the following forms shall be substituted, namely:-
FORM NO. INC-32
[Pursuant to sections 4, 7,8(1), 12, 152 and 153 of the Companies Act, 2013 read with rules made thereunderl
FORM NO. INC-35
[Pursuant to rule 38A of the Companies (incorporation) Rules, 2014]
(ii) for form No.INC-9, the following form shall be substituted, namely:-
Reserve Unique Name
(iii) in form No. INC-33, the letters, words and brackets “MOA language O English O Hindi SRN of form (RUN)” shall be omitted;
(iv) in form No. INC-34, the letters, words and brackets “AOA language O English O Hindi SRN of form (RUN)” shall be omitted;
(v) in Form No. URC-1, the words and letters “Form language 0 English 0 Hindi SRN of RUN”. shall be omitted
[F. No. 1/13/2013 CL-V, Vol. IV]
K. V. R. MURTY
Note: The principal rules were published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II’ Section 3. Sub-section (i), vide number G.S.R. 250(E), dated the 31st March, 2014 and last amended vide number G.S.R. 793 (E) dated the 16th October, 2019.
Download Notification Click Here >>
- ICAI bans 21 chartered accountants for guilty of professional misconduct
- RBI revised regulatory framework for NBFCs
- CIT(A) order set aside as lack of evidence not communicated and no opportunity was given
- Calendar for Sovereign Gold Bond 2021-22 notified
- InvIT and REIT under FEMA assigned definition as per Income Tax Act 1961