Constitution of another Bench of the NCLAT at Chennai
MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS
New Delhi, the 13th March, 2020
S.O.1060(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by section 410 of the Companies Act, 2013 (18 of 2013), the Central Government hereby constitutes another Bench of the National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT) at Chennai to hear the appeals against the orders of the Benches of the National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) having jurisdiction of Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Lakshadweep and Puducherry.
2. The Bench of the NCLAT at New Delhi shall be known as the Principal Bench of the NCLAT which shall continue to hear appeals other than those in the jurisdiction of Chennai Bench of the NCLAT.
3.This notification shall come into force with effect from the 18th March, 2020.
GYANESHWAR KUMAR SINGH,Jt. Secy.
- CBEC Clarification on GST refund related issues. Read Circular
- Relaxations for renewal of health / motor vehicle insurance policies installments
- The Taxation & Other Laws (Relaxation of Certain Provisions) Ordinance 2020
- 15 FAQ on RBI three months Moratorium on Term Loans EMIs and WC Facilities
- GSTN Advisory for Tracking GST Refund Application Status on GST / PFMS portal