Constitution of another Bench of the NCLAT at Chennai
MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS
New Delhi, the 13th March, 2020
S.O.1060(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by section 410 of the Companies Act, 2013 (18 of 2013), the Central Government hereby constitutes another Bench of the National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT) at Chennai to hear the appeals against the orders of the Benches of the National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) having jurisdiction of Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Lakshadweep and Puducherry.
2. The Bench of the NCLAT at New Delhi shall be known as the Principal Bench of the NCLAT which shall continue to hear appeals other than those in the jurisdiction of Chennai Bench of the NCLAT.
3.This notification shall come into force with effect from the 18th March, 2020.
GYANESHWAR KUMAR SINGH,Jt. Secy.
- Assessee’s time cannot be taken for granted by Income Tax Department – ITAT
- CBDT Circular on deduction of Tax TDS on Salaries u/s 192 during FY 2022-23
- Investments from group companies having low income/assets not enough for addition u/s 68
- Issues already considered by CIT(A) cannot be again a subject matter of revision u/s 263
- Whether AO applied his mind or not is question of fact not law – SC dismisses SLP of Department