Constitution of another Bench of the NCLAT at Chennai
MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS
New Delhi, the 13th March, 2020
S.O.1060(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by section 410 of the Companies Act, 2013 (18 of 2013), the Central Government hereby constitutes another Bench of the National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT) at Chennai to hear the appeals against the orders of the Benches of the National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) having jurisdiction of Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Lakshadweep and Puducherry.
2. The Bench of the NCLAT at New Delhi shall be known as the Principal Bench of the NCLAT which shall continue to hear appeals other than those in the jurisdiction of Chennai Bench of the NCLAT.
3.This notification shall come into force with effect from the 18th March, 2020.
GYANESHWAR KUMAR SINGH,Jt. Secy.
- RBI forbids banks to make dividend payment for financial year ended March 31 2020
- CBDT issues 34 new FAQs on Vivad se Vishwas Act. Read Circular no. 21 of 2020
- CBDT Circular on deduction of Tax ( TDS ) on Salaries u/s 192 during FY 2020-21
- Limit increased for contactless Card transactions & processing of e-mandates for recurring transactions
- Levy of GST on lotteries not ultra vires to the Constitution – Supreme Court