Extension of last date for filing AoC-4 NBFC (Ind AS) & AoC-4 CFS NBFC (Ind AS) FY 2018-19 to 31.03.2020
General Circular No. 02 /2020
F. No. 1/ 19/2013-CL-V-Part III
Government of India
Ministry of Corporate Affairs
All Regional Directors,
All Registrar of Companies, All stakeholders
5th Floor,’A’ Wing, Shastri Bhawan,
Dr. R.P. Road,New Delhi – 110001
Dated:- 30th January, 2020
Sub: Relaxation of additional fees and extension of last date of filing of AoC-4 NBFC (lnd AS) and AoC-4 CFS NBFC (Ind AS) for FY 2018-19 under the Companies Act, 2013 -·reg.
It is hereby informed that the two new eforms namely AoC-4 NBFC (Ind AS) and AoC- 4 CFS NBFC (Ind AS) are likely to be deployed on 31st January,2020 and 17th February, 2020 respectively.
2. In view of above, it has been decided to extend the last date for filing of AoC-4 NBFC (Ind AS) and AoC-4 CFS NBFC (Ind AS) for all eligible companies for the FY 2018-19, without payment of additional fee till 31st March, 2020 .
3. This issues with the approval of competent authority .
(Atma Sah) Deputy Director
- E-Governance Cell, MCA (HQ)…..with a request to upload the same on MCA21 portal.
- Guard File.
Download Circular Click Here >>
- UCO Bank Concurrent Auditor Online Empanelment 2022-23 (01.10.2022 to 30.09.2023
- Amendments to Companies (Corporate Social Responsibility Policy) Rules 2014
- CBDT notifies modified return of income to be furnished by a successor entity u/s 170A
- MCA increase capital and turnover threshold for small companies
- CBDT issues Additional Guidelines on applicability of TDS u/s 194R – CBDT Circular