Extension of last date of filing CRA-4 cost audit report for FY 2020-21
General Circular No. 15/2021
File No: 01/40/2013-CL-V (Pt.I)
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS
5th Floor, ‘A’ Wing Shastri Bhawan,
Dr. R.P. Road, New Delhi
Dated:- 10th September, 2020
The Cost Audit Branch
All Regional Directors,
All Registrars of Companies,
Subject: Extension of last date for filing of Cost Audit Report to the Board of Directors under Rule 6(5) of the Companies (Cost Records and Audit) Rules, 2014–reg.
Representations have been received from various stakeholders for extension of last date of filing of Cost Audit Report to the Board of Directors under Rule 6(5) of the Companies (Cost Records and Audit) Rules, 2014 due to impact of Covid-19 pandemic.
2. In view of the extraordinary disruption caused due to the pandemic, it has been decided that if cost audit report for the financial year 2020-21 by the cost auditor to the Board of Directors of the companies is submitted by 31st October 2021 then the same would not be viewed as violation of rule 6(5) of Companies (cost records and audit) Rules, 2014. Consequently, the cost audit report for the financial year ended on 31st March, 2021 shall be filed in e-form CRA-4 with in 30 days from the date of receipt of the copy of the cost audit report by the company. However, in case a company has availed extension of time for holding Annual General Meeting under section 96(1) of the Act then e form CRA-4 may be filed within the timeline provided under the proviso to rule 6(6) of the Companies (Cost Records and Audit) Rules, 2014.
2. This issues with the approval of the competent authority.
Download MCA Circular Click Here >>
- SEBI warns Investment Advisers dealing in unregulated products
- Multipurpose Empanelment Form (MEF) for year 2021-22 available at meficai.org
- ICSI prescribes Due Diligence Report for Format for Listed Entities
- CBDT prescribes Form/manner of furnishing undertaking u/s 119 of Finance Act 2012
- Registration of Assignment of Receivables (Amendment) Rules 2021