Relaxation of additional fees & extension of last date of filing of Form No.BEN-2 and BEN-1 upto 01.03.2020 without payment of additional fee MCA Circular
General Circular No. 1/2020
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS
5th Floor, ‘A’ Wing Shastri Bhawan,
Dr. R.P. Road, New Delhi
All Regional Directors,
All Registrars of Companies,
Subject: Relaxation of additional fees and extension of last date of filing of Form No.BEN-2 and BEN-1 under the Companies Act 2013 – regarding.
In continuation to this Ministry’s General Circular no.10/2019 dated 24.09.2019, the Ministry of Corporate Affairs has received further representations regarding extension of the last date for filing of e-form BEN-2 without additional fees, which are being examined.
2. Considering such representations and examination, it is hereby informed that the time limit for filing e-form No.BEN-2 is extended upto 01.03.2020 without payment of additional fee and thereafter fee and additional fee shall be payable. Consequent to such extension of the date of filing e-form No. BEN-2, the date of filing of Form No.BEN-1 may be construed accordingly.
3. This issues with approval of the competent authority.
- MCA to notify SPICe Plus Form replacing existing SPICe form. New form to be multi purpose
- Belief of income escapement must indicate income escaping assessment than need of probe
- Registration u/s 12A denied due to byelaws not signed by Authorized Signatory. ITAT set asides order
- SOP for suspension/ revocation of trading of securities for non-compliance with SEBI Regulations
- SEBI Streamlines Process of Rights Issues where LoF filed with stock exchanges on or after 14.02.2020