Extension of LLP Settlement Scheme 2020 to 31.12.2020 due to large disruption due to covid-19 pandemic
General Circular No. 31/2020
F. No. 17/61/2016-CL-V-Pt.I
Government of India
Ministry of Corporate Affairs
5th Floor, A Wing Shastri Bhawan
Dr. R. P. Road, New Delhi
Dated: 28th September, 2020
All Regional Directors,
All Registrar of Companies,
Subject: Extension of LLP Settlement Scheme , 2020.
In continuation to this Ministry’s General Circular No. 13/2020 dated 30.03.2020, in view of the large scale disruption caused by the COVID-19 Pandemic and after due examination, it has been decided to extend aforesaid scheme till 31st December, 2020.
All other requirements provided in the said circular shall remain unchanged.
2. This issues with the approval of the competent authority.
Assistant Director Policy
Copy forwarded for information to:- 1. e-governance section and web contents officer to place the circular on MCA website and 2. Guard file.
- SEBI (LODR) (2nd Amendment) Regulations 2021. Secretarial compliance report mandatory for listed companies
- CBDT notifies five sovereign wealth funds u/s 10(23FE)
- MCA clarification on spending CSR funds for COVID care infrastructure, establishment of oxygen plants
- RBI relaxes norms for periodic updation of KYC by banks. Accounts operations not to be restricted till 31.12.2021
- CBDT prescribes limit & condition for exemption of value received in lieu of Travel Concession