Extension of Scheme for relaxation of time for filing creation/modification of charges
General Circular No. 32/2020
F. No. 02/05/2020-CL-V
Government of India
Ministry of Corporate Affairs
5th Floor, A Wing Shastri Bhawan
Dr. R. P. Road, New Delhi
Dated: 28th September, 2020
All Regional Directors,
All Registrar of Companies,
Subject: Extension of time – Scheme for relaxation of time for filing forms related to creation or modification of charges under the Companies Act , 2013 reg
In continuation to this Ministry’s General Circular No. 23/2020 dated 17.06.2020, [G.C.] and after due examination, it has been decided to extend scheme till 31st December, 2020. Accordingly, the figures “30.09.2020” and “01.10.2020” wherever they appear in the G.C. shall be substituted with figures “31.12.2020” and “01.01.2021” respectively.
All other requirements provided in the said circular shall remain unchanged.
2. This issues with the approval of the competent authority.
Assistant Director Policy
Copy forwarded for information to:- 1. e-governance section and web contents officer to place the circular on MCA website and 2. Guard file.
- ICAI extends waiving-off Condonation fees due to late filing of various application Forms
- Penalty u/s 271(1)(b) can not be imposed if assessment order passed u/s 143(3) not u/s 144
- SC to decide constitutional validity of IBC 2016 applying to personal guarantors of corporate debtors
- Income-tax Exemption for payment of deemed LTC fare for non-Central Government employees
- Manufacturing and other operations undertaken in bonded warehouses – Clarifications