MCA Notification for increase in paid up capital and turnover of small company . Companies (Specification of Definitions Details) Amendment Rules, 2021
MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS
New Delhi, the 1st February, 2021
G.S.R. 92(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-sections (1) and (2) of section 469 of the Companies Act, 2013 (18 of 2013), the Central Government hereby makes the following rules further to amend the Companies (Specification of Definitions Details) Rules, 2014, namely: –
1. Short title and commencement: -(1) These rules may be called the Companies (Specification of Definitions Details) Amendment Rules, 2021.
(2) They shall come into force on the 1st day April, 2021.
in the rule 2, in sub-rule (1), after clause (s), the following clause shall be inserted, namely:-
“(t) For the purposes of sub-clause (i) and sub-clause (ii) of clause (85) of section 2 of the Act, paid up capital and turnover of the small company shall not exceed rupees two crores and rupees twenty crores respectively.”.
[F. No. 1/13/2013 CL-V, Part I]
K.V.R. MURTY, Jt. Secy.
Note: The principal rules were published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (i), vide number G.S.R. 238(E), dated 31st March, 2014 and was last amended vide number G.S.R.433(E) dated the 7th May, 2018.
- Rule 17AA Books/documents to be kept by Charitable Trusts/other Institution
- If complainant not interested in pursuing case, holding CA guilty of misconduct not justified
- CBDT prescribes conditions for Covid-19 related relief to employees & Transfer of Properties
- Introducing Single Click Nil Filing of GSTR-1
- GST on liquidated damages, compensation and penalty out of breach of contract