MCA Notification for increase in paid up capital and turnover of small company . Companies (Specification of Definitions Details) Amendment Rules, 2021
MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS
New Delhi, the 1st February, 2021
G.S.R. 92(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-sections (1) and (2) of section 469 of the Companies Act, 2013 (18 of 2013), the Central Government hereby makes the following rules further to amend the Companies (Specification of Definitions Details) Rules, 2014, namely: –
1. Short title and commencement: -(1) These rules may be called the Companies (Specification of Definitions Details) Amendment Rules, 2021.
(2) They shall come into force on the 1st day April, 2021.
in the rule 2, in sub-rule (1), after clause (s), the following clause shall be inserted, namely:-
“(t) For the purposes of sub-clause (i) and sub-clause (ii) of clause (85) of section 2 of the Act, paid up capital and turnover of the small company shall not exceed rupees two crores and rupees twenty crores respectively.”.
[F. No. 1/13/2013 CL-V, Part I]
K.V.R. MURTY, Jt. Secy.
Note: The principal rules were published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (i), vide number G.S.R. 238(E), dated 31st March, 2014 and was last amended vide number G.S.R.433(E) dated the 7th May, 2018.
- Temporary Pause in e-Invoice Auto Population into GSTR-1 – GSTN Advisory
- In revision proceedings CIT cannot go beyond reasons given in SCN u/s 263 – SC dismisses SLP
- No penalty u/s 271F as due to mistake of DDO wrong PAN was mentioned in 26AS
- Benefit of concessional rate of tax u/s 115BAA – Assessee has to file Form No. 10IC once only
- Extension of the validity of FCRA registration certificates till 31.03.2024