Government appoints Shri Keshav Chandra, IAS as Director in the Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO) under Ministry of Corporate Affairs
MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS
New Delhi, the 11th August, 2020
S.O. 2709(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred under sub-section (3) of Section 211 of the Companies Act, 2013 (18 of 2013), the Central Government hereby appoints Shri Keshav Chandra, IAS (AGMUT: 1995) as Director in the Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO) under Ministry of Corporate Affairs, with effect from the forenoon of 03.08.2020, for an overall tenure of five years up to 17.12.2022 or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
ANJALI BHAWRA, Addl.Secy.
Download Notification Click Here >>
- SEBI Operational guidelines for Transfer & Dematerialization of re-lodged physical shares
- Extension of last date of filing of CRA-4 (cost audit report) for FY 2019-20 to 31.12.2020
- MCA notifies Special Courts in Maharashtra, WB & Tamil Nadu for trial of offences for SEBI filed cases
- SEBI again gives relaxation in timelines for compliance with regulatory requirements
- Clarification on export of Gems and Jewellery through Courier mode