MCA extends last date for filing MGT-7 (Annual Return) and AOC-4 (Financial Statements) for FY ending 31.03.2019 to 30.11/2019/31.12.2019
General Circular No. 13/2019
F.No. 01/34/2013 CL-V
Government of India
Ministry of Corporate Affairs
5th Floor, ‘A’Wing, Shastri Bhawan,
Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road, New Delhi-1
All Regional Directors,
All Registrar of Companies,
Subject: Relaxation of additional fees and extension of last date in filing of forms MGT-7 (Annual Return) and AOC-4 (Financial Statement) under the Companies Act, 2013- – reg.
Keeping in view the requests received from various stakeholders seeking extension of time for filing of financial statements for the financial year ended 31.03.2019 on account of various factors, it has been decided to extend the due date for filing of e-forms AOC-4, AOC (CFS) AOC-4 XBRL upto 30.11.2019 and e-form MGT-7 upto 31.12.2019, by companies without levy of additional fee.
2. This issues with the approval of the competent authority.
Assistant Director (policy)
Copy forwarded for information to:-
1. E-Governance section.
Download Circular Click Here >>
- Reassessment notice issued under old section 148 after 31.03.2021 invalid – High Court
- CGST (9th Amendment) Rules 2021. Amendment to FORM GST DRC-03
- Prosecution for late deposit of TDS. For non-deposit, necessary consequences shall follow -SC
- CBDT Guidelines on TDS provisions u/s 194O, 194Q & 206C
- Faceless Assessment quashed, no password sent to join video conferencing