MCA extends last date for filing MGT-7 (Annual Return) and AOC-4 (Financial Statements) for FY ending 31.03.2019 to 30.11/2019/31.12.2019
General Circular No. 13/2019
F.No. 01/34/2013 CL-V
Government of India
Ministry of Corporate Affairs
5th Floor, ‘A’Wing, Shastri Bhawan,
Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road, New Delhi-1
All Regional Directors,
All Registrar of Companies,
Subject: Relaxation of additional fees and extension of last date in filing of forms MGT-7 (Annual Return) and AOC-4 (Financial Statement) under the Companies Act, 2013- – reg.
Keeping in view the requests received from various stakeholders seeking extension of time for filing of financial statements for the financial year ended 31.03.2019 on account of various factors, it has been decided to extend the due date for filing of e-forms AOC-4, AOC (CFS) AOC-4 XBRL upto 30.11.2019 and e-form MGT-7 upto 31.12.2019, by companies without levy of additional fee.
2. This issues with the approval of the competent authority.
Assistant Director (policy)
Copy forwarded for information to:-
1. E-Governance section.
Download Circular Click Here >>
- Facility for registration of IRP/RPs made available on the GST Portal
- CBDT notifies Form of Annual Information Statement to replace Form 26AS
- Four hour mandatory CPE on Standards on Auditing & Code of Ethics can be done virtually – ICAI
- CA report now required by eligible funds for exemption from business connections in India
- Amendment to Chartered Accountants Procedure of Meetings of Quality Review Board