MCA extends last date for filing MGT-7 (Annual Return) and AOC-4 (Financial Statements) for FY ending 31.03.2019 to 30.11/2019/31.12.2019
General Circular No. 13/2019
F.No. 01/34/2013 CL-V
Government of India
Ministry of Corporate Affairs
5th Floor, ‘A’Wing, Shastri Bhawan,
Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road, New Delhi-1
All Regional Directors,
All Registrar of Companies,
Subject: Relaxation of additional fees and extension of last date in filing of forms MGT-7 (Annual Return) and AOC-4 (Financial Statement) under the Companies Act, 2013- – reg.
Keeping in view the requests received from various stakeholders seeking extension of time for filing of financial statements for the financial year ended 31.03.2019 on account of various factors, it has been decided to extend the due date for filing of e-forms AOC-4, AOC (CFS) AOC-4 XBRL upto 30.11.2019 and e-form MGT-7 upto 31.12.2019, by companies without levy of additional fee.
2. This issues with the approval of the competent authority.
Assistant Director (policy)
Copy forwarded for information to:-
1. E-Governance section.
Download Circular Click Here >>
- GSTP enrolment exam dated 12.12.2019. Registration Portal to be activated on 22.11.2019
- Mechanism for Mapping of Unique Client Code (UCC) with demat account of the clients – SEBI Circular
- Provisions related to personal guarantors to corporate debtors under IBC 2016 effective from 01.12.2019
- MCA notifies framework for insolvency and liquidation proceedings of FSPs other than banks
- Extension of due date for furnishing various GST returns in Jammu and Kashmir for July-Sep 2019