MCA extends term of Shri Bethala Shantha Vijaya Prakash Kumar, Member (Judicial) as Acting President, NCLT for one month
MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS
New Delhi, the 24th September, 2020
S.O. 3266(E).—In continuation of this Ministry’s notifications S.O. No.72(E),dated 03rd January, 2020, S.O. 1393(E),dated 29th April, 2020, S.O. 2377(E),dated 17th July, 2020 and S.O. 2796(E),dated 18th August, 2020, the term of office of Shri Bethala Shantha Vijaya Prakash Kumar, Member (Judicial), as Acting President, NCLT is further extended for a period of one month with effect from 05.09.2020 or until a regular President is appointed or until further orders, whichever is earliest.
GYANESHWAR KUMARSINGH, Jt. Secy.
Download Notification Click Here >>
- CBDT prescribes formula for computation of prequisite for annual accretion u/s 17(2)(viia)
- CA Foundation Examination dates for June 2021 announced by ICAI
- Allahabad High Court stays establishment of GST Appellate Tribunal at Allahabad
- CBDT Instructions on selection of cases for issue of notice u/s 148 for AY 2013-14 to 2017-18
- Residential status of certain individuals under Income-tax for FY 2020-21 – CBDT clarification