MCA extends term of Shri Bethala Shantha Vijaya Prakash Kumar, Member (Judicial) as Acting President, NCLT for one month
MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS
New Delhi, the 24th September, 2020
S.O. 3266(E).—In continuation of this Ministry’s notifications S.O. No.72(E),dated 03rd January, 2020, S.O. 1393(E),dated 29th April, 2020, S.O. 2377(E),dated 17th July, 2020 and S.O. 2796(E),dated 18th August, 2020, the term of office of Shri Bethala Shantha Vijaya Prakash Kumar, Member (Judicial), as Acting President, NCLT is further extended for a period of one month with effect from 05.09.2020 or until a regular President is appointed or until further orders, whichever is earliest.
GYANESHWAR KUMARSINGH, Jt. Secy.
Download Notification Click Here >>
- SEBI amends requirements for listing of securities on a recognised stock exchange
- Housing financial companies notified under SARFAESI Act as financial institutions
- Ananta Barua tenure as Whole-Time Member of SEBI extended for 2 years upto 31.07.2023
- Companies (Indian Accounting Standards) Amendment Rules 2021
- Santosh K Mohanty tenure as Whole-Time Member of SEBI extended for two years