MCA extends term of Shri Bethala Shantha Vijaya Prakash Kumar, Member (Judicial) as Acting President, NCLT for one month
MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS
New Delhi, the 24th September, 2020
S.O. 3266(E).—In continuation of this Ministry’s notifications S.O. No.72(E),dated 03rd January, 2020, S.O. 1393(E),dated 29th April, 2020, S.O. 2377(E),dated 17th July, 2020 and S.O. 2796(E),dated 18th August, 2020, the term of office of Shri Bethala Shantha Vijaya Prakash Kumar, Member (Judicial), as Acting President, NCLT is further extended for a period of one month with effect from 05.09.2020 or until a regular President is appointed or until further orders, whichever is earliest.
GYANESHWAR KUMARSINGH, Jt. Secy.
Download Notification Click Here >>
- SEBI Operational guidelines for Transfer & Dematerialization of re-lodged physical shares
- Extension of last date of filing of CRA-4 (cost audit report) for FY 2019-20 to 31.12.2020
- MCA notifies Special Courts in Maharashtra, WB & Tamil Nadu for trial of offences for SEBI filed cases
- SEBI again gives relaxation in timelines for compliance with regulatory requirements
- Clarification on export of Gems and Jewellery through Courier mode