MCA Relaxed additional fees for delay in filing Form 8 for FY 2020-2021 by LLPs upto 30th December, 2021
Ministry of Corporate Affairs has Relaxed additional fees in case of delay in filing Form 8 (the Statement of Account and Solvency) for the Financial Year 2020-2021 by Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs) upto 30th December, 2021
As per General Circular No.16/2021 issued by the Ministry, it has stated that it has considered the representation seeking extension of timeline for filing the Statement of Account and Solvency without paying additional fees by LLPs on account of challenges faced by the LLPs due to COVID-19 pandemic.
The MCA, as part of the Government’s constant efforts to promote ease of living and compliances for Micro, Medium and Small Enterprises (MSMEs) doing business through the vehicle of LLP, has decided to allow LLPs to file Form 8 (the Statement of Account and Solvency) for the Financial Year 2020-2021 without paying additional fees upto 30th December, 2021.
- CBDT exempts income of the National Skill Development Corporation u/s 10(46)
- ICAI notifies Dates of CA Exams May 2022
- RBI issues regulations for NBFCs under amended Factoring Regulation Act 2011
- ICAI bans eight CAs due to professional misconduct
- CA certificate requirement abolished for license for manufacture of fire arms