MCA Clarification on spending of CSR funds for “Har Ghar Tiranga” campaign-
MCA has clarified that spending of CSR funds for “Har Ghar Tiranga” campaign is eligible CSR activities
MCA has clarified that `Har Ghar Tiranga’ campaign under the aegis of Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav, is aimed to invoke the feeling of patriotism in the hearts of the people and to promote awareness about the Indian National Flag.
Accordingly, MCA has issued General Circular No. 08/2022 dated 26th July 2022 stating that spending of CSR funds for the activities related to this campaign, such as mass scale production and supply of the National Flag, outreach and amplification efforts and other related activities, are eligible CSR activities under item no. (ii) of Schedule VII of the Companies Act, 2013 pertaining to promotion of education relating to culture.
It has been stated that The companies may undertake the aforesaid activities, subject to fulfillment of the Companies (CSR Policy) Rules, 2014 and related circulars/clarifications issued by the Ministry thereof, from time to time.
Download MCA Circular No. 08/2022 Click Here >>
- Approval u/s 80G for new cases to be effective from year in which application is made
- Penalty u/s 271B deleted as assessee was unaware of Tax Audit Provision
- Provisional empanelment status of CA firms/LLPs with CAG for 2023-24
- e-Appeals Scheme 2023 notified. Procedure for disposal of appeals by JCIT(Appeals)
- A Reasonable limitation period applicable to Order u/s 206C for failure to deduct TCS