MCA Clarification on spending of CSR funds for “Har Ghar Tiranga” campaign-
MCA has clarified that spending of CSR funds for “Har Ghar Tiranga” campaign is eligible CSR activities
MCA has clarified that `Har Ghar Tiranga’ campaign under the aegis of Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav, is aimed to invoke the feeling of patriotism in the hearts of the people and to promote awareness about the Indian National Flag.
Accordingly, MCA has issued General Circular No. 08/2022 dated 26th July 2022 stating that spending of CSR funds for the activities related to this campaign, such as mass scale production and supply of the National Flag, outreach and amplification efforts and other related activities, are eligible CSR activities under item no. (ii) of Schedule VII of the Companies Act, 2013 pertaining to promotion of education relating to culture.
It has been stated that The companies may undertake the aforesaid activities, subject to fulfillment of the Companies (CSR Policy) Rules, 2014 and related circulars/clarifications issued by the Ministry thereof, from time to time.
Download MCA Circular No. 08/2022 Click Here >>
- No service tax levy on Composite Works Contracts prior to Finance Act 2007 – SC
- Rule 17AA Books/documents to be kept by Charitable Trusts/other Institution
- If complainant not interested in pursuing case, holding CA guilty of misconduct not justified
- CBDT prescribes conditions for Covid-19 related relief to employees & Transfer of Properties
- Introducing Single Click Nil Filing of GSTR-1