CAG Empanelment of CA firms/LLPs for the year 2021-22 from 1 January 2021 to 15 February 2020
CAG Empanelment of Chartered Accountant firms/LLPs for the year 2021-22
Online Applications are invited from Chartered Accountant firms/LLPs who desire to be empanelled with the office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India for the year 2021-22 for the purpose of appointment of auditors of Companies as per Sections 139 (5) and 139(7) of the Companies Act 2013 and of Statutory Corporations/Autonomous Bodies as per the provisions of their respective Acts.
The online application along with detailed instructions in this regard will be available on the website of CAG at www.cag.gov.in from 1 January 2021 to 15 February 2021.
The firms/LLPs can apply/update the data showing the status of their firm as on 1 January 2021.
After filling/updating the data, the firms/LLPs will be required to generate online acknowledgement letter for the year. If the firms/LLPs fail to generate online acknowledgment letter, their application would not be considered for empanelment.
Further, the firms/LLPs will also be required to submit a printout of the acknowledgement letter generated online and also hard copies of the documents in support of their online application in the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India at 9, Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Marg, New Delhi – 110 002 latest by 26 February 2021
Go to CAG Empanelment Page Click Here >>
- MCA notifies effective dates for certain sections of Companies Amendment Act 2020 and 2019
- Companies (Corporate Social Responsibility Policy) Amendment Rules 2021
- Penalty cases not covered under Faceless Penalty Scheme 2021 – CBDT Order u/s 119
- Fund Managers remuneration provisions u/s 9A(3)(m) relaxed by CBDT for FY 2019-20 and 2020-21
- Expenditure on replacement of machinery with new machinery constitutes capital expenditure