Provisional empanelment status of CA firms / LLPs firms with CAG for the year 2023-24 to be available on CAG website www.care.cag.gov.in from 30th May 2023 to 8th June 2023
Provisional empanelment status of the firm along with provisional point score for the year 2023-2024 will be available on the website www.care.cag.gov.in from 30th May 2023 to 8th June 2023. Representations, if any, for rectification of clerical mistakes in the data filed by the firm in the online application, may be sent by email at firstname.lastname@example.org by 8th June 2023. The representation will be considered on merit and on case to case basis by them. It may be noted that no request for fresh data entry of any kind will be entertained by them.
The final empanelment status and/or final point score may vary in comparison to status shown in provisional panel on account of information which is pending from different investigating authorities, representations made by the firms, other bonafide reasons etc. No representation will be entertained after the period of 10 days as mentioned above
- Approval u/s 80G for new cases to be effective from year in which application is made
- Penalty u/s 271B deleted as assessee was unaware of Tax Audit Provision
- Provisional empanelment status of CA firms/LLPs with CAG for 2023-24
- e-Appeals Scheme 2023 notified. Procedure for disposal of appeals by JCIT(Appeals)
- A Reasonable limitation period applicable to Order u/s 206C for failure to deduct TCS