Extension of last date for CAG Empanelment of CA firms/LLPs for the year 2021-22 to 1st March 2021
Considering the difficulties in submitting the online empanelment, the office of C&AG at the request of ICAI has extended the last date for submission of online application from 15th February, 2021 to 1st March, 2021 as a onetime relief.
Further, the last date for submission of hard copy of the documents at O/o C&AG also stand extended from 26th February, 2021 to 8th March, 2021.
CAG Empanelment of Chartered Accountant firms/LLPs for the year 2021-22
Online Applications are invited from Chartered Accountant firms/LLPs who desire to be empanelled with the office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India for the year 2021-22 for the purpose of appointment of auditors of Companies as per Sections 139 (5) and 139(7) of the Companies Act 2013 and of Statutory Corporations/Autonomous Bodies as per the provisions of their respective Acts.
The online application along with detailed instructions in this regard will be available on the website of CAG at www.cag.gov.in from 1 January 2021 to 15 February 2021.
The firms/LLPs can apply/update the data showing the status of their firm as on 1 January 2021.
After filling/updating the data, the firms/LLPs will be required to generate online acknowledgement letter for the year. If the firms/LLPs fail to generate online acknowledgment letter, their application would not be considered for empanelment.
Further, the firms/LLPs will also be required to submit a printout of the acknowledgement letter generated online and also hard copies of the documents in support of their online application in the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India at 9, Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Marg, New Delhi – 110 002 latest by 26 February 2021
Go to CAG Empanelment Page Click Here >>
- MEIS applications for Shipping bills with Let Export date from 01.04.2019 to 31.03.2020 can be submitted without any late cut upto 30.09.2021.
- Basic Savings Account can be opened under Post Office Savings Account Scheme 2019
- IBBI (Pre-packaged Insolvency Resolution Process) Regulations 2021
- GSTN Advisory on GST Payment under QRMP Scheme, for the month of March, 2021
- CBDT Instruction 1916 takes into account quantity of jewellery generally held by family members of a Hindu Family