Engagement of Company Secretary – ICSI invites applications for contractual vacancies at MCA and its field offices, particularly, Office of RD North Region
PLACEMENT CELL, ICSI
Engagement of Company Secretary (CS)
Information about the Vacancy
ICSI, on behalf of Ministry of Corporate Affairs, invites application from Company Secretary Professionals for contractual vacancies at MCA and its field offices, particularly, Office of Regional Director (North Region). The vacancies are purely on contract basis for an initial period of One year, extendable up to a maximum of four years, where initial 3 months would be a probation.
For various processing and disposal of pending inspections,
Investigations and Enquiries and important drives undertaken for effective implementation of Companies Act 2013 in the field offices as well as headquarters of Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
Must be a member of ICSI, with minimum 2 years of Post qualification experience.
(Candidates with greater experience would be given preference.)
Consolidated Rs.40, 000/- per month
New Delhi (preference would be given to candidates from Delhi/NCR, Kanpur & Chandigarh,)
Other Terms and Conditions:
1. Selected candidates shall not practice as CA/CWA/CS during the period of their engagement as young Professionals.
2. All selected candidates will have to provide declaration of fidelity and secrecy certified as prescribed by the Ministry.
3. All the selected candidates would be imparted one week of orientation course before assigning the specified tasks.
4. No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interviews.
5. The services of the young Professional may be terminated by the Ministry/Regional Directorate by giving 30 days notice in case of the following eventualities;
Young Professional is unable to address the assigned work
Quality of the work performed is not upto satisfaction of the Ministry/Regional Director.
The Young Professional fails in timely achievements of the approved work plane.
The Young Professional is found lacking in honesty and integrity.
6. The young Professionals may terminate the engagement by serving a notice of 30 days or one month remuneration in lieu thereof.
Interested candidates may register through the link: https://forms.gle/BskgWZxsv1AETLZK9 1st October, 2019.
- MEIS applications for Shipping bills with Let Export date from 01.04.2019 to 31.03.2020 can be submitted without any late cut upto 30.09.2021.
- Basic Savings Account can be opened under Post Office Savings Account Scheme 2019
- IBBI (Pre-packaged Insolvency Resolution Process) Regulations 2021
- GSTN Advisory on GST Payment under QRMP Scheme, for the month of March, 2021
- CBDT Instruction 1916 takes into account quantity of jewellery generally held by family members of a Hindu Family