ESIC extends date for filing of ESI contribution for the month of April 2021 upto 15th June, 2021 instead of 15th May, 2021
Ministry of Labour & Employment
ESIC extends date for filing of ESI contribution for the month of April, 2021
The country is dealing with a very challenging situation due to second wave of COVID-19 Pandemic. Many establishments are temporarily closed and workers are unable to work. In line with the relief measures being extended by Government to business entities and workers, Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)has relaxed the provision as entered in Regulation 31 of ESI (General) Regulations, 1950 and allowed filing of ESI contribution for the month of April, 2021 upto 15th June, 2021 instead of 15th May, 2021.
The employers covered under ESI Scheme can now file and pay ESI Contribution for the month of April, 2021upto 15th June, 2021 instead of 15th May, 2021. This will provide an extended window to 12.36 lakh Employers to pay the contribution under ESI scheme.
(Release ID: 1718156)
Source: PIB Press Release
- CGST (9th Amendment) Rules 2021. Amendment to FORM GST DRC-03
- Prosecution for late deposit of TDS. For non-deposit, necessary consequences shall follow -SC
- CBDT Guidelines on TDS provisions u/s 194O, 194Q & 206C
- Faceless Assessment quashed, no password sent to join video conferencing
- GSTN launched new & improved version of GSTR-1 which allows saving GSTR-1 details