MINISTRY OF FINANCE, DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE
NATIONAL ACADEMY OF CUSTOMS, INDIRECT TAXES & NARCOTICS
NOTICE FOR CUSTOMS BROKERS EXAMINATION, 2020
2. Complete application is to be submitted in person or by Registered/ Speed Post in FormA (available in the CBLR, 2018) along with two passport size photos and self attested documents on citizenship (Aadhaar/ Passport/ Voter Card), educational qualification, financial viability and other requirements along with the prescribed fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only) to the Principal Commissioner/ Commissioner of Customs/ Commissioner of Customs (Prev), having jurisdiction over the area where the applicant intends to carry on his business from 14.10.2019 to 15.11.2019 up to 06:00 PM.
4. Syllabus of written examination will be as per regulation 6(7) of CBLR, 2018.
10. For any query, please visit the websites (www.cbic.gov.in and www.nacen.gov.in)/ contact the nearest Customs Commissionerate/ this office @ e-mail id. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supreme Court directs pilot study on Special Courts for trial of cases u/s 138 of NI Act
- Appeal disposed of in hurried manner without reasonable opportunity of being heard set aside
- Existing MSMEs given relaxation for registration till 30.06.2022 for classification as MSMEs
- If part amount of auctioned property received by bank after CIRP started, sale incomplete – SC
- Invoking Revisionary powers u/s 263 merely on the basis of suspicion not justified – ITAT
addition u/s 68 ca misconduct cash deposit in bank CBDT cbdt circular CBDT Instruction cbdt notification cbdt order cbdt press release cgst circular cgst notification cit revision 263 concealment penalty covid-19 CSR custom circular demonetisation due date extension e-way bill faq GST circular GST Council Meeting gst faq gstr-1 GSTR-3B GST rates gst refund IBBI ibc itat mca circular MCA notification order u/s 119 penalty 271(1)(c) penalty u/s 271(1)(c) Press Release reasons recorded reopening 148 Reopening us 147 sebi circular sebi regulations transfer and postings unexplained cash credits validity of notice u/s 148 Withdrawal of 2000 500 Bank Notes----------- Similar Posts: -----------