Importers can Supplement Bill of Lading details in Bill of Entry on common portal
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(Department of Revenue)
(CENTRAL BOARD OF INDIRECT TAXES AND CUSTOMS)
Notification No. 36/2021-Customs (N.T.)
New Delhi, the 29th March, 2021
S.O. 1402(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by the third proviso to the section 149 of the Customs Act, 1962 (52 of 1962), the Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs hereby specifies the following amendments in the bill of entry presented under the second proviso to the sub-section (3) of section 46 of the said Act, which may be done by the importer on the common portal:-
(i) Supplementing of Bill of Lading details in the Bill of Entry.
2. This notification shall come into force on the date of its publication in the Official Gazette.
[F. No. 450/77/2021-Cus.IV]
ANANTH RATHAKRISHNAN, Dy.Secy.(Customs)
- MEIS applications for Shipping bills with Let Export date from 01.04.2019 to 31.03.2020 can be submitted without any late cut upto 30.09.2021.
- Basic Savings Account can be opened under Post Office Savings Account Scheme 2019
- IBBI (Pre-packaged Insolvency Resolution Process) Regulations 2021
- GSTN Advisory on GST Payment under QRMP Scheme, for the month of March, 2021
- CBDT Instruction 1916 takes into account quantity of jewellery generally held by family members of a Hindu Family