Importers can Supplement Bill of Lading details in Bill of Entry on common portal
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(Department of Revenue)
(CENTRAL BOARD OF INDIRECT TAXES AND CUSTOMS)
Notification No. 36/2021-Customs (N.T.)
New Delhi, the 29th March, 2021
S.O. 1402(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by the third proviso to the section 149 of the Customs Act, 1962 (52 of 1962), the Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs hereby specifies the following amendments in the bill of entry presented under the second proviso to the sub-section (3) of section 46 of the said Act, which may be done by the importer on the common portal:-
(i) Supplementing of Bill of Lading details in the Bill of Entry.
2. This notification shall come into force on the date of its publication in the Official Gazette.
[F. No. 450/77/2021-Cus.IV]
ANANTH RATHAKRISHNAN, Dy.Secy.(Customs)
- Regularisation of returns of income verified through EVC instead of DSC
- Reserve Bank of India (Transfer of Loan Exposures) Directions, 2021
- NO TDS u/s 194A to Scheduled Tribes by scheduled banks located in in NE States & Ladakh Region
- CBDT notifies two sovereign wealth funds u/s 10(23FE)
- CBDT extends due date for linking of Aadhaar and PAN. Timelines for penalty extended