Importers can Supplement Bill of Lading details in Bill of Entry on common portal
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(Department of Revenue)
(CENTRAL BOARD OF INDIRECT TAXES AND CUSTOMS)
Notification No. 36/2021-Customs (N.T.)
New Delhi, the 29th March, 2021
S.O. 1402(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by the third proviso to the section 149 of the Customs Act, 1962 (52 of 1962), the Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs hereby specifies the following amendments in the bill of entry presented under the second proviso to the sub-section (3) of section 46 of the said Act, which may be done by the importer on the common portal:-
(i) Supplementing of Bill of Lading details in the Bill of Entry.
2. This notification shall come into force on the date of its publication in the Official Gazette.
[F. No. 450/77/2021-Cus.IV]
ANANTH RATHAKRISHNAN, Dy.Secy.(Customs)
- CBDT extends due date for filing audit reports for Assessment Year 2022-23 to 07.10.2022
- UCO Bank Concurrent Auditor Online Empanelment 2022-23 (01.10.2022 to 30.09.2023
- Amendments to Companies (Corporate Social Responsibility Policy) Rules 2014
- CBDT notifies modified return of income to be furnished by a successor entity u/s 170A
- MCA increase capital and turnover threshold for small companies