RFID sealing of transport of goods for deposit in or removal from warehouse deferred till 30.04.2020
Circular No. 16/2020 – Customs
F.No.484/3/2015 – LC (Vol II)
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Revenue
Central Board of Indirect Taxes & Customs
Room No: 227A, North Block , New Delhi
Dated 07th February , 2020
Principal Chief Commissioners / Chief Commissioners
The Principal Commissioners/Commissioners
Subject: Electronic sealing- Deposit in and removal of goods from Customs bonded Warehouses-reg.
Representations have been received from e-seal vendors to defer the implementation of Circular-10/2020-Customs dated 07th February, 2020. In view of the same, Board has decided to defer the implementation of Circular-I 0/2020-Customs till 30th April, 2020.
2. The new date of implementation of the said Circular shall be 01st May, 2020.
3. Difficulties if any may be brought to the notice of the Board.
4. Hindi version follows
Dr. Swati Bhanwala
OSD (Land Customs)
Download Circular Click Here >>
- CBEC Clarification on GST refund related issues. Read Circular
- Relaxations for renewal of health / motor vehicle insurance policies installments
- The Taxation & Other Laws (Relaxation of Certain Provisions) Ordinance 2020
- 15 FAQ on RBI three months Moratorium on Term Loans EMIs and WC Facilities
- GSTN Advisory for Tracking GST Refund Application Status on GST / PFMS portal