Sabka Vishwas Legacy Dispute Resolution Scheme-Extension of timeline for verification of declaration by designated committee & issue of estimate
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(Department of Revenue)
Notification No. 01/2020-Central Excise (N.T.)
New Delhi, the 14th May, 2020
G.S.R.295(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (1) and (2) of section 132 of the Finance (No.2) Act, 2019 (23 of 2019), the Central Government hereby makes the following rules to amend the Sabka Vishwas (Legacy Dispute Resolution) Scheme Rules, 2019, namely:-
1. (i) These rules may be called the Sabka Vishwas (legacy Dispute Resolution) Scheme (Amendment) Rules, 2020.
(ii) They shall come into force from the date of their publication in the official gazette.
2.In the Sabka Vishwas (Legacy Dispute Resolution) Scheme Rules, 2019 (hereinafter referred to as the said rules), in rule 6,-
(i) In sub-rule (2) for the words “within a period of sixty days from the date of receipt of the declaration”, the words, figures and letters “on or before the 31st day of May, 2020” shall be substituted;
(ii) In sub-rule (3), for the words “within thirty days of the date of receipt of the declaration under sub-rule (1) of rule 3’’, the words, figures and letters “on or before the 1st day of May, 2020” shall be substituted;
3. In the said rules, in rule 7, for the words “within a period of thirty days from the date of its issue” , the words, figures and letters “on or before the 30thday of June, 2020” shall be substituted.
GAURAV SINGH, Dy.Secy.
Note:-The Principal rules were published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary vide number G.S.R. 588(E),dated the 21st August, 2019.
Download Notification Click Here >>
- Standard Operating Procedure for verification of taxpayers granted deemed GST registration
- Income Tax prosecution proceedings to be clubbed for different complaints on same material, evidence
- Govt. constitutes advisory board u/s 8 of COFEPOSA for proceedings related to detention orders
- CBDT to validate UDIN generated from ICAI portal at the time of upload of Tax Audit Reports
- Cash deposits out of sale of opening stock not unexplained income High Court upheld ITAT